Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horseshoe Bay, Texas

INSman
    Anyone know much about this place ??
    Just saw and infomercial with Chuck Woolery, place looked pretty decent :rollside:

R.A.D.man
    Anyone know much about this place ??
    Just saw and infomercial with Chuck Woolery, place looked pretty decent :rollside:
    It's just west of Marble Falls, TX on Lake LBJ. Some really nice golf courses and it's a constant level lake in the Colorado River chain of lakes in Texas. About 1.5 hours west of downtown Austin. Big place for retirement but also lots of weekenders in lake front homes and even more properties in lake front communities. Slower pace than Lake Travis. I like the lake, it's just closer to go to Travis for me. You probably get 25 miles or so of cruising in one direction from the dam. There is an airstrip in Kingsland, TX on the south shore midway up the lake for you west coast ballers to come visit.

Hardly Satisfied
    It's just west of Marble Falls, TX on Lake LBJ. Some really nice golf courses and it's a constant level lake in the Colorado River chain of lakes in Texas. About 1.5 hours west of downtown Austin. Big place for retirement but also lots of weekenders in lake front homes and even more properties in lake front communities. Slower pace than Lake Travis. I like the lake, it's just closer to go to Travis for me. You probably get 25 miles or so of cruising in one direction from the dam. There is an airstrip in Kingsland, TX on the south shore midway up the lake for you west coast ballers to come visit.
    what's it cost for lots out there

ROZ
    99.00 dollars down, 99.00 dollars per month

Hardly Satisfied
    99.00 dollars down, 99.00 dollars per month
    for how long how big lots are

ratso
    ...nice place, nice homes and restaurants.
    Go there quite a bit when I'm with someone that I shouldn't be with.

Hardly Satisfied
    ...nice place, nice homes and restaurants.
    Go there quite a bit when I'm with someone that I shouldn't be with.
    do tell we want to hear

R.A.D.man
    Just a roundabout guess here, but definately more affordable than Travis.
    In the resort areas, Interior lots starting 50K, waterfront 100k if available with home prices from 200k into the millions.
    Outside the resorts, you could probably find and interior lot for as low as 10k with nicer ones with utilities around 25K. Waterfront lots if available probably 50K on the very lowest end if you were to get lucky. Homes would range from 75k low end (mobil home) interior to starting waterfront houses at about maybe 180k on the lower end as well but very small. Sky's the limit after that as there are some big ones scattered throughout.
    All of this is just a guesstimate. Sunrise Beach, Kingsland and Horseshoe Bay are the surrounding communities for the lake. Marble Falls is the nearest city. I am sure there are realtors listed in all if you wanted to contact someone more in the know.

ROZ
    Sounds good, but I'm going to hold out to see what Erik Estrada has to offer next...

Hardly Satisfied
    Just a roundabout guess here, but definately more affordable than Travis.
    In the resort areas, Interior lots starting 50K, waterfront 100k if available with home prices from 200k into the millions.
    Outside the resorts, you could probably find and interior lot for as low as 10k with nicer ones with utilities around 25K. Waterfront lots if available probably 50K on the very lowest end if you were to get lucky. Homes would range from 75k low end (mobil home) interior to starting waterfront houses at about maybe 180k on the lower end as well but very small. Sky's the limit after that as there are some big ones scattered throughout.
    All of this is just a guesstimate. Sunrise Beach, Kingsland and Horseshoe Bay are the surrounding communities for the lake. Marble Falls is the nearest city. I am sure there are realtors listed in all if you wanted to contact someone more in the know.
    thanks do you have any info for realtors sites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast