Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Duramax's Rule.......

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CK_MPG-med.jpg
    I was pretty impressed with the economy pulling the boat to Havasu a few weeks ago

UnionJack
    better then your boat

TOBTEK
    better then your boat
    when are you going out next? IM READY

UnionJack
    pres day weekend, I am also ready, but I am going to the show next weekend

roln 20s
    haha- I think I called you about 30 minutes after that HILL you were on
    So, your speedo reads about 55-58mph, if you didn't reprogram your speedo...that means you were doing about 63-65mph...not that bad considering the rig you had that day...new DCB plus a jetski
    Gotta love those Duramax's...oh, I'll let you know how the LBZ works out It might be time for you to think :Silverado, LBZ and Photoglou :rollside:
    Roln 20s

TOBTEK
    pres day weekend, I am also ready, but I am going to the show next weekend
    OHHHHHH, I forgot about that. I will be there as well......meet ya at the bar

TOBTEK
    haha- I think I called you about 30 minutes after that HILL you were on
    So, your speedo reads about 55-58mph, if you didn't reprogram your speedo...that means you were doing about 63-65mph...not that bad considering the rig you had that day...new DCB plus a jetski
    Gotta love those Duramax's...oh, I'll let you know how the LBZ works out It might be time for you to think :Silverado, LBZ and Photoglou :rollside:
    Roln 20s
    id love to get a new 06........but im holding out for a 07 twin turbo F250. "IF" they are ALL that. Plus I have to make room in the garage for this
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ley_gt-med.jpg
    I WISH!

roln 20s
    id love to get a new 06........but im holding out for a 07 twin turbo F250. "IF" they are ALL that. Plus I have to make room in the garage for this
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ley_gt-med.jpg
    I WISH!
    Not sure about that F250 thing, but I am on board with the Bentley...hottest car out there
    If all goes well...maybe we can get a deal if we both buy one at the same time
    Roln 20s

phebus
    Don't worry Toby you can justify it. After all, you need something to pull the fifth wheel, errrrrrr, I mean you need something to haul the Rhino in, errrrrrr, well at least you have a boat to pull now.
    Seriously though, I have a hard time justifying my Duramax, until I have to tow the boat. Especially with fuel going up again. Won't be long until diesel is up over $3.00 again.

Hardly Satisfied
    TOBY Tell Leisa that if you had a house in havasu, that you be able to save all kinds of money on fuel, leave the truck up there also, even one better get a place at the Islander and than you can have the best of both worlds. That's how all the Big ballers do it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast