Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trucker

fltflyn
    sorry to hear that bro. i feel your pain. as you know i lost 2 on the same day a couple months ago. tough deal everytime you walk by a memory it's either a tear or a smile of how happy or crazy those critters were and how they made you feel.best of luck in this time of pain to you and carrie. it will get better ,all in time.
    Ryan

Her454
    Tony & Carrie, sorry................

MAXIMUS
    Sorry to here that amigo...

Tony I'd get another dog or 2 as soon as the pain allows you to. Every dog is different (on my 6th) and a new one will never replace Bud or Trucker and that's as it should be IMO. A new dog will establish a place in your life and heart that is similar yet different than the dog(s) that have passed on. And will have a different personality (or doganality). Only dog lovers will understand what I'm saying here. They don't live long enough that's for sure but that's the card that's dealt when you own dogs. I care for each of my dogs as much as I did the prior ones. And that doesn't diminish the memory of the ones that have passed on for me.

rrrr
    Sorry to hear about your loss! Pets are one of the greatest gifts we have.......

riverjunkie
    Very sorry to hear about your loss Tony, it's always hard to loose a family member. My thoughts are with you.

abraman1326
    Tony and Carrie,
    I'm really sorry to hear about you loss. At least he's up there w/ Bud now gettin to play to his little hearts content. If you need anything, please let me know...
    BRA

VD CRUISER
    Really sorry to hear that Tony, I know the feeling.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234