Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whos coming

A.SNEED
    done flippin said big party at sk48s the night of april 5th ill be there i heard everyones invited

circleboatKIDD
    Sneed if parting im there

Fun One
    A.SNEED:
    done flippin said big party at sk48s the night of april 5th ill be there i heard everyones invited ASNEED: WHATS UP WITH THE PARTY, I WILL BE IN PARKER THAT WEEKEND. WE ALSO NEED A PLACE TO SLEEP. ME AND MY BOY FRIENDS LIKE GUYS WHO RACE BOATS. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. PS: ARE YOU SINGLE.

SK48
    Sneed, you know our garage is always open on race weekends. Let us know how many Pizza's to order, Done Flippin is providing all the Beer. Is your SS boat together ?? We saw Scott Steele at Badnoche's this morning and he said he gave up boat racing for sport fishing.

LeE ss13
    SK48:
    ... saw Scott Steele at Badnoche's this morning and he said he gave up boat racing for sport fishing. BLASPHEME !!!!
    We'll be running at Bluewater.

Fun One
    SK48:
    Sneed, you know our garage is always open on race weekends. Let us know how many Pizza's to order, Done Flippin is providing all the Beer. Is your SS boat together ?? We saw Scott Steele at Badnoche's this morning and he said he gave up boat racing for sport fishing. SK , What type of boats do you run . Can any one enter the event. I have a older 28 ' well craft that runs good. Just asking.

126driver
    LeE ss13:
    SK48:
    ... saw Scott Steele at Badnoche's this morning and he said he gave up boat racing for sport fishing. BLASPHEME !!!!
    We'll be running at Bluewater. Yep. It's a fact. Worse yet, he's trying to talk me into it. I guess maybe if I had a 42' sport fisher in a slip in Dana Point I might think differently.
    Naw.

LeE ss13
    126driver:
    Yep. It's a fact. Worse yet, he's trying to talk me into it. Scott ... beware of the Dark side of boating !!!
    Even if you don't race, will you be coming to Parker on the 5th & 6th ???

126driver
    I'm sure I'll make an appearance.
    I'm 50-50 right now on running there.

LeE ss13
    I was looking to borrow or rent or buy a set of real headers for the race. My '80s Bassetts are way out of date.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast