Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is It Just Me, Or Have Any of You Had Enough

the perfect peach
    been playing xmas music at work since the day before thanksgiving, 24/7 no less :cry: ...i think i am gonna commit suicide [lol...j/k...]
    and i agree w/6 dollar boat...that springsteen song really gets on my last f'n nerve :yuk: [i know, kinda sacrilegious for a jersey girl to say, but...]
    as for a favorite christmas tune...anything by trans-siberian orchestra, if you ever get the chance to go see them live, do so!!! they put on a helluva show!!!

dirty old man
    I listen to talk radio, new, traffic and stock market. Is that any good or FM
    I've really had it with 2 months of so called X-mas music

Tittie Chaser
    Christmas music yet? I enjoy Christmas as much as anyone, my grand kids make it really super. But my favorite radio station started playing it at Halloween, and now its 24/7. Enough already! Some of the traditional songs also seem to be played at the most inapropriate times of the day. I can't seem to get into Silent Night while shaving in the morning. I really enjoy Celine and Striesand in the evenings, but some of the young unknowns screeching out words I haven't heard before, well, Bah humbug. My personal favorite is anything by Manhiem Steamroller, whats yours?
    Your credibility went out the window faster than a Marlboro butt in the "9".

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I am listening to Christmas music in my office by my own choice. I like it. I find myslef singing along and being cheerful and happy. :rollside:

rivergoer
    eh havnt really listened to it much....doesnt even really feel like that time of the season right now.....but hell i havnt even started my x-mas shopping yet..i guess i can just shop at sams liqour store...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12