Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov. 11th Havasu Rhino ride

djunkie
    So it seems that a few of us are gonna have a Rhino ride on Nov. 11th. Not sure where we're gonna go yet but we'll figure that out later. If anyones interested put your name down. Cole Trickle said he'll work all the details out later. :crossx: :crossx:
    djunkie +1
    Cole Trikle +1
    Ivan Dan +1
    Totally Incpsilated +1
    Sigempmock+2 (If he isn't too cool to hang with a us stock guys)
    Todd & Dana
    jscarab

phuggit
    Are slow mules invited, or is this going to be a speed run?

sigepmock
    Well we're bringing the baby so it should be a fun family paced run, at least that's my plan. We'd love to see you knock the dust off that mule of yours :crossx:
    Chris

djunkie
    Bring it. I don't know what kind of pace we are gonna be going at. I'd imagine you should be able to keep up. Not all of us have long travel rhinos that can go 60mph through any terrain like Sigepmock. :crossx:

sigepmock
    Bring it. I don't know what kind of pace we are gonna be going at. I'd imagine you should be able to keep up. Not all of us have long travel rhinos that can go 60mph through any terrain like Sigepmock. :crossx:
    Yeah and with Djunkie and Brandin making kissy faces at each other the whole time I'm sure you won't have any problem keeping up. I'd be more worried about scarring the kids for life after watching the disgusting public display of affection DJ and Brandin put on with each other :yuk: :rollside:

djunkie
    Yeah and with Djunkie and Brandin making kissy faces at each other the whole time I'm sure you won't have any problem keeping up. I'd be more worried about scarring the kids for life after watching the disgusting public display of affection DJ and Brandin put on with each other :yuk: :rollside:
    Oh that hurts. Actually I think Brandin has a secret crush on you. Jen told me so the other night when she was with me. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Oh and thanks for at least waitng 4 posts to turn my thread gay :rollside: :rollside:

sigepmock
    Oh and thanks for at least waitng 4 posts to turn my thread gay :rollside: :rollside:
    No problem....

sigepmock
    I'm still in shock from actually seeing Phuggit on here.....
    Nice new avatar BTW.

Ziggy
    How about a spitting Camel? Can he come?

djunkie
    How about a spitting Camel? Can he come?
    Uh..... sure. You can hang in the back with Phuggitt in his mule. :crossx:

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast