Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cardinals fire offensive coordinator

Not So Fast
    Dennis Green just fired his offensive coordinator, he should have included himself. NSF

Tequila-John
    Dennis Green just fired his offensive coordinator, he should have included himself. NSF
    Not himself DUDE. His kicker and kicking coach!

MayDaze
    It should never of came down to a end of the game FG... Cards had it wrapped up.

carreraboat
    I finaly get to watch my team on a monday night game. i was so pumped at the 1/2 then it kinda went down hill from there. oh well

MayDaze
    I finaly get to watch my team on a monday night game. i was so pumped at the 1/2 then it kinda went down hill from there. oh well
    #7 did look good though

Roxysnow
    They should have canned the special teams coach and fine JAMES and Lienhart for fumbles! !

Schiada76
    Worst case of coaching I have ever seen.
    They tried to run down the clock in the FIRST HALF!

soupersonic
    Get used to it, its classic Denny Green. Im a devoted Vikings fan.I know all things Denny Green.Mark my words, he is the worst, the absolute worst at managing the clock and a game. He will last 2 years just like every other Cardinals coach.In the end Lienhart will go to a good team and do real well.Fitz and Bolden should do the same.

GrapeApe
    They should have canned the special teams coach and fine JAMES and Lienhart for fumbles! !
    The Rt. Tackle was to blame for that Sack & Fumble!!! Leinart was Blind Sided before he had a chance to even set & throw...
    James, that's another story.. He should have known that they would be trying to rip the ball out... just my.02!!!
    *** Grape Ape ***

Schiada76
    Let Leinart throw.
    That was as painful as Reeves holding Elway back most of his carreer.
    Leinart could have won that game walking away, instead they give the ball to james who averaged 1.5 yards a carry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast