Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me find a boat cover for

Jyruiz
    My cousins boat. He stores his boat in my Havi house in the back yard and is looking for a cover that can maybe cover all the way down to the wheels of the trailer. I have seen some here and there but I don't know where to find them. He has an Eliminator 22 Eagle XP I believe and does not want any of the boat exposed to the sunlight. Any help would be appreciated.

Todd969
    Toni's canvas 928-706-3905

Jyruiz
    Toni's canvas 928-706-3905
    You are quick this morning Todd.

ChumpChange
    When I had my boat outside for a month, I had my normal cover and then covered that with the biggest tarp that Wal-Mart sells. It covered EVERYTHING. Looked ugly but did the purpose. Then when I had a hole in my roof, I used that same tarp to keep the water out of my house. It's dual purpose.

Jyruiz
    When I had my boat outside for a month, I had my normal cover and then covered that with the biggest tarp that Wal-Mart sells. It covered EVERYTHING. Looked ugly but did the purpose. Then when I had a hole in my roof, I used that same tarp to keep the water out of my house. It's dual purpose.
    We are afraid the tarp will get swept away during mosoon season and I don't want it to look ugly. He should break down and buy a good cover with the money he is saving not having to pay for storage.

Cas
    here's another option
    http://www.boatcoversdirect.com/

Jyruiz
    here's another option
    http://www.boatcoversdirect.com/
    I actually purchase a cover from them when I had a Crownline. Very good covers, but he wants something that will cover the whole boat, not just the upper half.

LAFD
    We are afraid the tarp will get swept away during mosoon season and I don't want it to look ugly. He should break down and buy a good cover with the money he is saving not having to pay for storage.
    why would it matter if it looked ugly or not its sitting in your backyard. i agree about buyin a good cover cause he isnt payin storage fees but still a good heavy duty tarp and bungees will do the trick.

Havasu Luvr
    I have 2 (still in box) new 26' custom covers that might work (Oversize to help cover everything) maybe it can stretch from trailer tongue to drive. It was for a 26' commander 2600LX model with a 102" beam so it might even cover most of the way down the sides? Just a thought. I'll let them go real cheap

Sun burners
    Ditto on Toni!
    Just had her do another cover for us!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast