I don't know what to do. Well I take that back, I know what I want to do just not sure what other people think.
I had a person on this board do some stereo work for me. They work for a large custom stereo shop and have given advise and opinion on this board before. I had them install a very mild stereo upgrade in my truck. I have had problems with it from the very start. One of the pieces installed was a JL Cleansweep. The entire system is JL with the stock headunit. The installer thought the trouble was the Cleansweep and removed it and installed a normal line converter in its place. We had the understanding the Cleansweep would be replaced or I would get my money back. I have sent the installer several PM's and e-mails, but I have not gotten a response. Iam still having problems with the system and I want to either get money back for cleansweep or have it replaced.....
The problem is do I "out" this person or what???? I don't want anyone to take me being kind for easy. I think I have been more than patient and am tired of my stuff not working. Hopefully the installer reads this and handles the situation correctly....
Thanks, any suggestions would be appreciated