Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Casale Contest Prize!!!

Mr. V-Driver
    There will be a Prize awarded for the 1st, 3 people to post different pics. of somebody wearing a "Casale" T-Shirt at the IHBA Finals at Phoenix/Firebird race in November 2006.
    Rules of the Contest: The pic. must show atleast 1 person wearing the shirt and the background could be anywhere at Firebird, the pits, grandstands, bleachers by the dragstrip, vendors row, etc.....I've been there so I'll know if it was taken in your garage or backyard, etc...
    You can post pics. on this thread or create your own, such as "Casale Contest Pics". I will check the site Monday after the event and will award prizes to the 1st, 3 people. Pics. can be taken as early as Thursday, but don't post them!!! You can post pics. as early as 12a.m. Monday Morning 11-20-06 after the event, but not before. ***Not on Thurs., Fri., Sat, or Sun. I will check dates, so don't get disqualified. I hope that makes it fair for all, since some will only be going on Sunday. This is the 1st contest of this kind, and I hope you all have fun and a Safe weekend out there!!! Get your camera's ready and Good Luck!!!

wsuwrhr
    Why don't you just send me a free shirt for advertisement purposes?
    I will return a shirt/stickers or hat with my logo, that way we can both advertise each other.
    What do you say?
    That would be swell.
    Brian
    There will be a Prize awarded for the 1st, 3 people to post different pics. of somebody wearing a "Casale" T-Shirt at the IHBA Finals at Phoenix/Firebird race in November 2006.
    Rules of the Contest: The pic. must show atleast 1 person wearing the shirt and the background could be anywhere at Firebird, the pits, grandstands, bleachers by the dragstrip, vendors row, etc.....I've been there so I'll know if it was taken in your garage or backyard, etc...
    You can post pics. on this thread or create your own, such as "Casale Contest Pics". I will check the site Monday after the event and will award prizes to the 1st, 3 people. Pics. can be taken as early as Thursday, but don't post them!!! You can post pics. as early as 12a.m. Monday Morning 11-20-06 after the event, but not before. ***Not on Thurs., Fri., Sat, or Sun. I will check dates, so don't get disqualified. I hope that makes it fair for all, since some will only be going on Sunday. This is the 1st contest of this kind, and I hope you all have fun and a Safe weekend out there!!! Get your camera's ready and Good Luck!!!

superdave013
    Brian shipping something. Now that's funny!
    But speaking of Casale swag, I got some nice Casale V Drive cycling socks.
    I'm saving them for a 44 mile MTB race I'm doing. Hopefully they will bring me some needed luck!

Mr. V-Driver
    Yes, It's official!!! I know some of you are excited, but please read the rules closely. Some want to post pics. as early as Wednesday, but must wait and B patient! Take as many pics. as you want, but wait to post as early as Sunday at Midnight, Officially Monday morning 12 a.m.!!!
    Thanks for all your phone, e-mails, Faxes, in person, responses!!!

rrrr
    Thanks for all your responses!!!
    LMAO, both of them, eh? :crossx:

Mr. V-Driver
    LMAO, both of them, eh? :crossx:
    Yep!!! Those 2 people, told 2 people, and those 2 people, told 2 people and so on , and so on, and so on!
    Geee that sounds like a shampoo comercial?!?!
    Hmmmm, can you guess which one???

Yoghurt
    Yep!!! Those 2 people, told 2 people, and those 2 people, told 2 people and so on , and so on, and so on!
    Geee that sounds like a shampoo comercial?!?!
    Hmmmm, can you guess which one???
    Riiiiiiight! Just trying to make yourself feel special? All v-drivers buy your $hit anyway, but you seriously are making me look for reasons to go elsewhere. As a matter of fact that's it, I'm going to buy all my v-drive parts from Menkens and JJ Beaver. CONGRATULATIONS BUTT WAD!

Yes, It's official!!! I know some of you are excited,
    I'm so excited I can hardly control myself...
    So what is the prize??????????????
    A free vdrive perhaps?

Yoghurt
    A free vdrive perhaps?
    An overpriced bearing maybe? A night on the town with the King of Spam?

FlatStupid
    A free vdrive perhaps?
    Oh no it's got to be one of those stylish RETRO t shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast