Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mock's BBQ roll call

sigepmock
    Sorry to do this here but I needed away to talk to everyone that's planning on coming over.
    Just wanted to get a "Go or No Go" from you guys. And also let you know the menu has changed from Tri-tip to Carne Asada and marinated Chicken breasts. Sorry I ran out of time this week and I think the Carne will be easier for everyone.
    PM my for directions if you need them.
    Havasu RV Resort
    Show up between 6 and 7PM....food and drinks(Coors Light, soda and h20) provided. If you want something special bring it.
    Also rumors of Mrs. Mock's famous jello shots....
    Thanks and looking forward to hanging out.
    Chris

sigepmock
    1. Sigepmocks (3)
    2. Stevenson's (4) Mocks friends.

djunkie
    Guess my invite got lost.

sigepmock
    Guess my invite got lost.
    You gonna be in Havasu Saturday? Come on by...we've had a few flakes so there's room for you as long as you bring the G/F :crossx:

djunkie
    You gonna be in Havasu Saturday? Come on by...we've had a few flakes so there's room for you as long as you bring the G/F :crossx:
    Oh. Nope, not gonna be out there till the Rhino run. Been to the river the last 2 weekends in a row. :cry:

XTRM22
    I'm a definite maybe I'm heading north to watch a high school football game tomorrow evening and quail hunting my way back, if I'm back by then, I'll stop by. (Need to get my coozie before it scars your child emotionally.
    Chuck

Todd969
    1. Sigepmocks (3)
    2. Stevenson's (4) Mocks friends.
    3. Todd & Dana

ChumpChange
    Wish I went to Havasu more these days, would love to go. Stevenson....that'd be a fun guy to see again. Thanks for the ride a few weeks back, enjoy the weekend.

andy01
    Im in! Chirstina has decided she will be there as well.......... So we will be there! If I need to bring something call my cell tomorrow and tell me what to bring! I might be Skating around in the morning so I may be hard to get a hold of....... I meet him at 10:30 am tomorrow...... :rollside:
    Andy

riverliver
    Im in! Chirstina has decided she will be there as well.......... So we will be there! If I need to bring something call my cell tomorrow and tell me what to bring! I might be Skating around in the morning so I may be hard to get a hold of....... I meet him at 10:30 am tomorrow...... :rollside:
    Andy
    Don't Let this FOCKER eat any beans .....You will all be sorry !!! :squiggle:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast