Thread: Road Warrior by Weekend Warrior

HYPNAUTIC
    Has anybody seen this at the RV expos yet? Seems be be the "best of both worlds" type rig. I haven't been able to find anymore info on this rig, like $$$.
    Looks good though.
    Road Warrior (http://www.toyhaulermagazine.com/Warrior06.html)

catman-do
    When I looked at it, they kinda looked like a standard class c that warrior contracted from someone and then put their interiors in. I think they order them without interiors. Knowing WW it probably costs a shitload!

caroftheweek
    they have the cab and chassis sitting at the yard where they build the superlights. i drove by the other day and saw a completed unit. looked pretty cool from my view. definitely will catch your attention on the road.
    Ryan

Hardly Satisfied
    that's sweet lookin

Froggystyle
    I bought something similar this year called a "Fun Mover". I can't imagine having a different configuration of motorhome for the kind of activities we do. It fits the Rhino/golf cart in the back, I can stack folks back there a lot better than in the main part of the coach (two couples easy...) and it gives you a lot of working space for toys and tools.
    I like the way that one looks. Probably spendy, but probably worth it.

havaduner
    They are really cool! they build 4 floor plans, only one is a "garage model" like the fun mover. Very cool interiors and graphics. I think they were a bit more than the fun movers, but at the RV show in Pomona, I overheard a conversation of a dealer of the fun movers saying the Warrior was going to kill his sales.

Froggystyle
    They are really cool! they build 4 floor plans, only one is a "garage model" like the fun mover. Very cool interiors and graphics. I think they were a bit more than the fun movers, but at the RV show in Pomona, I overheard a conversation of a dealer of the fun movers saying the Warrior was going to kill his sales.
    Likely... There are a lot of things I like more about the FM than anything else on the market, but most of the stuff I don't like is well attended to by WW on all of the other stuff I have seen them do.
    In all sincerity, I will probably try to trade mine in on a WW and hope to not take too large of a loss. The cabinetry looks really nice, I like the flooring and the overall layout a little better than the FM, and to me it would be worth more.
    I liked the FM better than anything else in it's class, including the Jayco Seneca and the Endura by whoever...
    The toterhome idea is the only way to go if you move gear, kids, tools, toys or people. So much additional flexibility that is just non-existant in the regular motorhomes.

Froggystyle
    Likely... There are a lot of things I like more about the FM than anything else on the market, but most of the stuff I don't like is well attended to by WW on all of the other stuff I have seen them do.
    In all sincerity, I will probably try to trade mine in on a WW and hope to not take too large of a loss. The cabinetry looks really nice, I like the flooring and the overall layout a little better than the FM, and to me it would be worth more.
    I liked the FM better than anything else in it's class, including the Jayco Seneca and the Endura by whoever...
    The toterhome idea is the only way to go if you move gear, kids, tools, toys or people. So much additional flexibility that is just non-existant in the regular motorhomes. I recommend the genre heavily, and would myself dump a little extra scratch down to have the WW version all other things being equal.
    That, and it looks like a Chevy chassis. I drove a bunch of the Ford ones and they were just truck-like as hell. Very, very loud and harsh.