Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dominator carb hat

Brian
    I'm looking for an intake plenum with a single inlet (3.5" preferably) sized for a dominator carb. Anyone know if there's one made commercially? If not I guess I'll make one. I did find one by Superior Airflow but I don't think it will fit.
    Thanks,
    -Brian

pleasantcat
    ok brian now what are you doing?

Brian
    Nuthin much. Just adding a little pressure to the situation...

pleasantcat
    'bout time
    did you get a psi? might have this engine last a while now with the blower. sucks with all the problems you've had now it's time to put it together and relax!

Brian
    No psi, just an m3 procharger and big cooler that will all fit nicely under the hatch. I'm in the process of making up all the mounting brackets myself because I don't like the way the standard procharger mounts or its location. So as usual I can't seem to leave well enough alone. Went back to a hydraulic roller valve trane so hopefully no more adjusting valves and quickly worn out/broken parts. My existing fuel injection system should work out fine, just need to remap and run a little bigger pump. I'll post some pics when it comes together. Right now the bracketry is pretty rough and unfinished.

pleasantcat
    right on brian

TIMINATOR
    I have a couple of hyd rollers for BBC, are about 254/260 at .050, and a 260/268 at .050 one is .640 and the other is .680 lift. also I can help with the brackets, I have done several custom sets. TIMINATOR 623-877-8553

pleasantcat
    well brian im missin my daytona big time! at least i went off the lake the last time blowin another daytona off! maybe my a.o. will be done for feb or march.

Brian
    Don't worry Sean, once you get the AO sorted out it'll be a great boat and then you can paint it RED to match the Daytona!
    Timinator, thanks for the offer, but I think I'm close to set. Just a few more hours on the mill and everything should be mounted up real slick. Also need to finish up the 12 groove idler pulley on the lathe.

superdave013
    lets see some photos of this fab work! I love that stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast