Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Spinning Bald Guy

CircleJerk
    I'll be absent from you gunsights for awhile. If you are trying to get my address for a video, give BoatGuy222 a ring since we will be down installing a newer {used} PC. Sorry for the inconvienance, but I'm sure your insults can hold! The BlondeBomber might be successful and have us up before we know it! smile_sp Still spinning beyond control, JeRk

126driver
    Hey CJ, we don't have to hold back on you just because you're going to be gone for a while, do we? eek! wink

boatguy222
    HELL NO wink And he didn't even ask me jawdrop

Sangster
    Thats what Friends are for...

Cole Man II
    Sangster,
    My nieghbor told me that Rayson Craft built a miniature Hydro at one time. The boat was fiber glass. The problem they had was with weight. They turned it into an outbord and sold a few.
    Cole Man.

Sangster
    Cole Man II:
    Sangster,
    My nieghbor told me that Rayson Craft built a miniature Hydro at one time. The boat was fiber glass. The problem they had was with weight. They turned it into an outbord and sold a few.
    Cole Man. Right on..Did it weigh Over 150lbs..I'll add up the total weight of this, I'm gonna guess at 225 max. complete... smile_sp

Cole Man II
    Sangster,
    I didn't get the weight, but I can ask. I understand that It would just not perform well enough to sell. Then they tried the out board, and got the performance they needed. My nieghbor also said he still knows a man that owns one if you would like to see it.
    Cole Man.

Cole Man II
    Sangster,
    When will the NOS system be ready?
    Cole Man.

Sangster
    Cole Man II:
    Sangster,
    When will the NOS system be ready?
    Cole Man. It will be a few weeks on the NOS, We're doing three of them.. Here's the deal we're lookin' to put in to the mini-hydro.. 80+hp
    [ January 14, 2003, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

CircleJerk
    126driver:
    Hey CJ, we don't have to hold back on you just because you're going to be gone for a while, do we? eek! wink Little do you know I have the scoop on you! Mr. Voice of Reason Hah! And I'm back, and not surprised to find a pile of ---- in need of shoveling off! You, my friend 222 22 2 21/2 should be used to backing me up! Life is not a box of chocolates and this is not a candy store! So, why do you keep coming back? A sweet tooth I presume? Or a sincere need to be picked on? Defending yourself you say.....And Scott, we know you dont eat candy since you are so skinney! Boy that takes a lot of guts to ride a Harley Bare back....Ha Ha We really enjoy V-drive Video Production's tapes where everyone can watch SS126 enjoying the good life while circle racing! In case someone out there doesnt know! Whats this bull about you coming up here to show us a lefty manuver? Fat CHANCE. It would be more likely that I would tow to Burley to show you ten shiney turnbuckles! Soon as we get the scanner going, More SPAM will be canned and coming!!!!! smile_sp JeRk smile_sp mouth out of 'cantrol'......
    [ January 16, 2003, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast