Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ufc

moneypit
    Rich Franklin just got Mui Tai'd to a broken nose.. Better go back to teaching. :idea:

Charley
    Rich Franklin just got Mui Tai'd to a broken nose.. Better go back to teaching. :idea:
    well, hmm that may be a little stiff since going into this fight 21 of 22 opponents have been handled by Franklin...but he was handled hard by silva...speaking of which what happend to Liddel vs Silva? did the fight fall thru?
    congrats to sherk and respect for florian, great fight!

GottaJet
    I've heard that Tyson will be stepping into the ring soon, but I'm not sure if it was taking place in the UFC or if it was a PRIDE fight. Do any of you guys know if this is going to happen??

moneypit
    Liddell/Silvia fight is off. Mike Tyson will be doing somewhat of a tour. Hes going to fight thugs and past sparring partners in 3 round matches.

dmontzsta
    I think he had his ribs broken too, which opened up his nose to a shattering. Anderson Silva is no joke, he completed destroyed probably one of the best UFC fighters. I dont know who else can give him competition, or if Rich will be able to bounce back and get passed him again. Sucks to see Rich lose his belt though.
    Next UFC!!!
    November.
    Tim Silvia vs. Jeff Monson
    Hughes vs. St.Pierre
    December.
    Liddell vs. Ortiz
    I swear, the UFC just gets better and better...

BadKachina
    I think he had his ribs broken too, which opened up his nose to a shattering. Anderson Silva is no joke, he completed destroyed probably one of the best UFC fighters. I dont know who else can give him competition, or if Rich will be able to bounce back and get passed him again. Sucks to see Rich lose his belt though.
    Next UFC!!!
    November.
    Tim Silvia vs. Jeff Monson
    Hughes vs. St.Pierre
    December.
    Liddell vs. Ortiz
    I swear, the UFC just gets better and better...
    It just goes to show how strong Pride fighters really are.

Howie Feltersnatch
    UFC has nobody anywhere near the caliber of Emelianenko. This guy is a monster.
    http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/ind...ighters&fID=61

JetBoatRich
    he didn't last too long

Charley
    UFC has nobody anywhere near the caliber of Emelianenko. This guy is a monster.
    http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/ind...ighters&fID=61
    Boy I have to agree and he can pound like a jackhammer in full guard, i would like to see Tim Sylvia fight Emelianenko

gotta love the stupid statements made by armchair fans. Franklin lost to an incredible stand up fighter. No shame in that.
    Silva was a bad match up for him. I think Joe Silva (ufc matchmaker) was hoping it would end up on the ground and Franklin could beat him there. They have a lot of money invested in Rich. Silva's only losses are to Takase and Chonan, a long time ago. At the post fight conference, Mike Swick told Dana that he wants to fight Silva next. Huge step up for him. Probably a tough matchup.
    Sean Sherk was a freak last night. He's HUGE for 55. Not a super exciting style, but one that's hard to beat. He may have the belt for a while.
    And Fedor isn't human. Not fair to compare him to normal people. He's 90% cyborg or something.
    mrllgirl

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast