Thread: BMW 530i on Leasetrader.com

No Regrets
    This site is awesome.
    I wish I had known about this when I was looking to lease. You can make some serious cash (incentive) if you can/want to assume some of these leases. I saw a Benz w/ a $15k incentive!!! No drive off and if you change cars as much as I do, it seems like the way to go. Plus when you get a BMW- you have zero repair costs except tires.
    BTW- Take over my wifes lease here
    http://www.leasetrader.com/auto/leas...n_112817.xhtml

al cole'holic
    ...I love the concept of this, I am in my 3rd vehicle in 2 years and wish I would have checked into this myself. I like the leases that only have a few months left, keep changing around cars

Invisible Sun
    Some of them have 0 miles left. I imagine at .20 per mile, that could add up over the next 8 months.
    S

Xlration Marine
    This site is awesome.
    I wish I had known about this when I was looking to lease. You can make some serious cash (incentive) if you can/want to assume some of these leases. I saw a Benz w/ a $15k incentive!!! No drive off and if you change cars as much as I do, it seems like the way to go. Plus when you get a BMW- you have zero repair costs except tires.
    BTW- Take over my wifes lease here
    http://www.leasetrader.com/auto/leas...n_112817.xhtml
    So true So true. BUT when you bring it in they HAMMER you and hammer hard for door dings and blem's. They use a dime of all things to measure the small dents. Curb rash on a wheel ouch,$$$$$$. Give me a Bimmer any day. 545i or 550i 6 speed with sport package. Put some good shrick cams in her and headers to tail pipe and you have a Hot Rod and then some.