Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rotten topic....Child Support

Ziggy
    My case was long ago but the damn welfare dept got involved in it because my ex was living off all us taxpayers(and still is )...........them fuggers tried to calc in my new wifes income along with mine to determine how much the ex could collect from them and in turn they steal from me...... 1/3 of GROSS income!!!!!! :220v:
    So I told them half of nothing will be nothing if they keep after me for more than what me and the Ex had already hashed out in court.
    On top of all that I got treated like a deadbeat by welfare and they ordered my wages garnished even though not one single payment was ever late or forgotten by me.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Quick question,
    When the issue about child support comes into play in CALIFORNIA courts,do the courts consider the ex-wife's new husbands income in the "disso-master" (sp?)
    She wants even more money from me and I am already on the brink of financial doom...she mairred a pretty wealthy guy, quit her job and and is now the "Country Club Queen"
    How screwed am I? :cry: :cry:
    Ya try for 50/50 with no child support.
    Also, if you had the kids, or you two were still together, you'd spend the amount of your child support on them anyway, so ya might want to hold that though when ya write the check.
    They don't take into account the ex-wife new husbands earnings.
    At least they didn't in our case.
    They look at it from a point of view of they're half your kids, and you owe or should provide a percent of their living expenses.
    The court uses the guide, and it is based on your legitimate earnings.
    My wife gets $69 from her dead beat ex because he's never held a job in his miserable life.
    He's never paid it, we haven't pressed it,, but I suggest ya pay what the court tells ya to.
    I always did.
    Just my 2 cents worth.

AZJD
    i played it that way for years and it worked great. i do wish i had more chances though. she's in high school now and i never see her.
    Your old! :crossx:

AZJD
    Ya try for 50/50 with no child support.
    Also, if you had the kids, or you two were still together, you'd spend the amount of your child support on them anyway, so ya might want to hold that though when ya write the check.
    They don't take into account the ex-wife new husbands earnings.
    At least they didn't in our case.
    They look at it from a point of view of they're half your kids, and you owe or should provide a percent of their living expenses.
    The court uses the guide, and it is based on your legitimate earnings.
    My wife gets $69 from her dead beat ex because he's never held a job in his miserable life.
    He's never paid it, we haven't pressed it,, but I suggest ya pay what the court tells ya to.
    I always did.
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    Let them attach your wages........I never even notice it anymore! It's like I never had it and I cant spend it or with hold it if I am mad at her! SAFE

Ziggy
    Your old! :crossx:
    Mine is old enough to have already given me a grandson.........hopefully he'll never have to deal with a child support issue.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Marry a rich women and stop working :crossx:
    That's what I did,, feels teriffic.
    If she has a tight ass and doesnt bitch about sex it's even better.
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f18/tpc123/m_02.jpg

WYRD
    Much respect to you if you are spending more time than that with your kids! I would love to be able to see my daughter more, however it seems like she is busier than me sometimes! So I just go get involved in whatever she is doing or go hang out when she does it! Works out better for her. I don't want to disrupt her child life to be selfish or fight with mom!
    I have 50% of my daughter and 43% of my son so I am spending quite abit of time with them and making the biggest impact on them that I can. I think that a united front is the only way to raise children I try to get along with both my ex's no matter what we went through in the past. The thing that scares me the most though isn't child support, it's the influence my kids get by people in their lives that I have no control over. I think Kid Rock said it best when he said "single father, part time mother"

AZJD
    Tried that! Didn't work..........I am going to find me a broke, bucktoothed Riverside girl that will appreciate what it costs to fix her teeth!
    That ought to stir some shit!

Cole Trickle
    LOL..
    your 1 in 1,000,000
    young,smart,educated and pretty don't come along that often

AZJD
    I have 50% of my daughter and 43% of my son so I am spending quite abit of time with them and making the biggest impact on them that I can. I think that a united front is the only way to raise children I try to get along with both my ex's no matter what we went through in the past. The thing that scares me the most though isn't child support, it's the influence my kids get by people in their lives that I have no control over. I think Kid Rock said it best when he said "single father, part time mother"
    For sure...... I agree with you! I fortunately get along great with my ex's new husband, and ultamately would get involved if they were to have problems cuz if my daughter has to have a step daddy I want it to be him! He has a great family and he is a good guy to my daughter! Hell I still spend christmas with the whole family every year!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast