Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rotten topic....Child Support

WYRD
    Tried that! Didn't work..........I am going to find me a broke, bucktoothed Riverside girl that will appreciate what it costs to fix her teeth!
    That ought to stir some shit!
    That don't work either, they eventually want diamond grills :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
    young,smart,educated and pretty don't come along that often
    sure they do... they just the fact that they are a bitch comes along with those... now finding one thats nice and sweet, is hard.

AZJD
    That don't work either, they eventually want diamond grills :crossx:
    Stupid Nelly!

AZJD
    sure they do... they just the fact that they are a bitch comes along with those... now finding one thats nice and sweet, is hard.
    It's more like a MYTH!

WYRD
    Damn Lipstick Lesbians :rollside:

seanv
    i'll show you old sunday....if i can get my feeble a$$ outta bed :crossx:
    bring spare chix for me

Ziggy
    Tried that! Didn't work..........I am going to find me a broke, bucktoothed Riverside girl that will appreciate what it costs to fix her teeth!
    That ought to stir some shit!
    I doubt it'd worth the scar's on the cockasaurus

AZJD
    I doubt it'd worth the scar's on the cockasaurus
    I will cock a doodle do myself a favor and try not to find out!

Cas
    I just went through this not too long ago. The new spouses income doesn't come into play directly. Indirectly your ex is "earning" an income based on his just because she is benefitting from it. From that they can and do impute an income for her based on his income along with any information of her job skills that you can document. I went on the internet and found 40 some odd jobs within 10 miles of where she lives ranging from $36K to $56K with benefits per year.
    Did I mention I have custody?
    Given all that, she refused to go to work so the judge gave her an income of $1200.00/month....my attorney flipped. Bottom line, I was ordered to pay her $88.00 per month and she only has them 21% of the time.
    Good Luck!

CBadDad
    Ya try for 50/50 with no child support.
    That's what I did. If you don't wanna pay, it's the only way to fly. It becomes tricky, you're gonna have to live in their school district, and you won't have half of your nights spent at happy hour, but in the long run, you'll develop a way better relationship with your kids and that's what it's all about. Besides, all of the single MILF's out there will think you're Superdad.
    Now I'm not saying raising kids is cheap. It ain't but the courts are real fair. If she was working before, she's gonna have to work again (unless she has a great excuse - like got a boob job and needs a month off. Then you only have to cover that month. Happened to me) But overall, you'll pay whats fair based on your combined income from before she became the house slut. J/K.
    Your problem, the way I see it, is that if she married a wealthy man, she's gonna pay for an attorney, who will countinue to stall and keep on delaying things, that will eventually cost you an arm and a leg. You're screwed again, which is probably what the vendictive biatch wants anyways. However, the Judge will see through it and she'll end up getting blown outta the water by the system. You just gotta stay the coarse. Sell your boat (you'll get another one), just do whatever it takes. Mind your P&Q's in court. You'll be alright.
    Bets of luck.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast