Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rotten topic....Child Support

lewiville
    HEars what my judge told my ex...... " you need to get a job, a stay at home mother is not a job. California is a equal employment state"
    dont worry about it. If you end up going to court, you might have to be a few months out of pocket, but during your hearing the judge should tell her to go get a job.

3 daytona`s
    I agree 100%, my son is my life but she just wants more and more. I can only give so much. I don't expect her new husband to pay a thing for my son except a roof over his head and to be treated well however she continues to harrass me at work etc and it just get my blood boiling. I can't afford court costs and any more come out of my check and I am done.
    You folks ever wonder what you saw in an ex...I absolutly hate her guts. :yuk:
    The most sad thing about this,is the children see the hate and fighting.The family is broken,sickening and seems as the NORM any more. Good Luck

Trailer Park Casanova
    I just went through this not too long ago.
    Did I mention I have custody?
    Given all that, she refused to go to work so the judge gave her an income of $1200.00/month....my attorney flipped. Bottom line, I was ordered to pay her $88.00 per month and she only has them 21% of the time.
    Good Luck!
    Good outcome, good take,, it ain't all bad.
    The kids may tell you one day they're glad you're apart. Mine did.
    They may get the best of both households

CBadDad
    I agree 100%, my son is my life but she just wants more and more. I can only give so much. I don't expect her new husband to pay a thing for my son except a roof over his head and to be treated well however she continues to harrass me at work etc and it just get my blood boiling. I can't afford court costs and any more come out of my check and I am done.
    You folks ever wonder what you saw in an ex...I absolutly hate her guts. :yuk:
    It get's better I assure you that, but many rough spots ahead. Just stay the coarse.
    I just got a phone call from my daughter. She's with her mom this weekend and I'm at work. She got her report card today and couldn't wait to tell me. 3"A's", 2"B's" and a "C". This from a girl who got 3 "F's" on her report card last June. It will get better.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456