Thread: Biesemeyer SS-27

SERIOUS ISSUES
    1978 Biesemeyer superstock for sale with or with/out motor.
    SS-27
    .60 over 440 ci
    New J&E pistons, new rings, new valves retainers & locks. Eagle H Beam rods w/ ARP bolts (have 2 races on them), roller rockers, GM Aluminum heads... everything in the motor is new or like new. Holley 830 carb.
    $9,000.00 no motor or $15,000.00 with
    Hardware & floor are awesome in this boat.
    Please e-mail any questions to:
    motratransmissions@msn.com
    or call 602/703-1491

SERIOUS ISSUES
    [QUOTE=Jordy]This SS-27:
    That's the one, thanks for posting the picture Jordy!
    Appreciate it!

Jordy
    That's the one, thanks for posting the picture Jordy!
    Appreciate it!
    No problem at all. You doing a new boat or just getting out of the roundy rounds???

SERIOUS ISSUES
    No problem at all. You doing a new boat or just getting out of the roundy rounds???
    Gonna try & step up the roundy rounds.... we're having a new K-boat that Joey Cucci is building right now, still have the 33 boat, 27 boat & Duff Daleys/Scott Larsons old Biesemeyer as well. A few of them need to find new homes... not enough room or asses to drive 4 boats!

Jordy
    Gonna try & step up the roundy rounds.... we're having a new K-boat that Joey Cucci is building right now, still have the 33 boat, 27 boat & Duff Daleys/Scott Larsons old Biesemeyer as well. A few of them need to find new homes... not enough room or asses to drive 4 boats!
    Nice. I'm sure we'll see ya in a few weeks at Firebird. Now that the SS-225 boat has been sold I think I'll be able to spend more time watching the races and less time working.

SERIOUS ISSUES
    Nice. I'm sure we'll see ya in a few weeks at Firebird. Now that the SS-225 boat has been sold I think I'll be able to spend more time watching the races and less time working.
    Yep, we'll be there with one of SS's... see you in a few weeks! If that spectating gets a little boring I'm sure we can find something for you to do!

SERIOUS ISSUES
    bump

Ex PSI Canyon
    Chad, give me a call I may be interested in it, I called the guy you bought it from and spoke to him, I cant believe what you bought that for, SICK!! 602-361-2174. Matt