Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I was taking a dump...

dmontzsta
    and trying to open my box from Rex Marine. Mike, you need to use some weaker tape. I was sitting there trying to get it open by hand, I was able to find my wife's nail clippers and use the trigger on that to cut it open, then you had those big ass staples, I had to pop those off, all while sitting on the toilet.
    You think that sticker would look good on the bowl?

YeLLowBoaT
    What did you run out of TP and needed to use the packing paper? :crossx:

dmontzsta
    What did you run out of TP and needed to use the packing paper? :crossx:
    No. I left that all wrapped around my shaft!

Don we've beefed up our packing procedure a bit since Rio brought to light the terrible way UPS handles the boxes. Please send all excessive packaging complaints directly to Riodog.
    I appreciate the fact you would consider opening a package from Rex while sittin on the shitter. That's the best promo any company could possibly hope for. Our shipping employees will be deeply honored when the hear this news on Monday. It's not everyday our packages get the high status and priority of being opened on the shitter. Please don't forget to wipe though. And thanks for the order
    I do think the sticker would look great on the front of the back tank with some pinstriping.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Did you say Shitter dept or shipping dept? BL

purrfecttremor
    Im not sure why i read this shit :yuk:

Wicked Performance Boats
    It should be called " The Shitter" BL

Biglue
    tape......... then you had those big ass staples, I had to pop those off, all while sitting on the toilet.
    For a second there I thought you took up Lucky's advice to "tighten up back there".

dmontzsta
    Don we've beefed up our packing procedure a bit since Rio brought to light the terrible way UPS handles the boxes. Please send all excessive packaging complaints directly to Riodog.
    I appreciate the fact you would consider opening a package from Rex while sittin on the shitter. That's the best promo any company could possibly hope for. Our shipping employees will be deeply honored when the hear this news on Monday. It's not everyday our packages get the high status and priority of being opened on the shitter. Please don't forget to wipe though. And thanks for the order
    I do think the sticker would look great on the front of the back tank with some pinstriping.
    Thanks for letting me know, hopefully Rio will see this and feel bad about it. I can say my shaft and accessories arrived very safe. The box was very long and akward to manuver while sitting on the toilet, especially with the shower curtain on the right and the sink on the left. Those staples are a bitch, I was afraid one might fly up and hit me in the face, as I was pulling on the box.
    Tell your shipping department I said, good job. Next time I order, I will be sure to let them know I will be opening it on the shitter, so they wont baracade it up so much!

Kim Hanson
    WHY!....I read it cause sometime I can find something to fling some shit around with it....this one is all about stuff I don't do in a bathroom....read stuff and smell your own shit :yuk: must be something new that don't fly up here You read in you computer room and absorb it, you hit the can to use it and vacate it and let the fan take care of the smell...now to sit and read stuff while you have toxic fumes rolling out your arse is beyond me...maybe he like the smell of shit! You can have those plug ins, candles..etc I think he like poop ery .........( . )( . )..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast