Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Officially Swinging

lucky
    I'm officialy a ball swinger
    Rob and Toney , Ken , Kevin , Erik , Kim , Steve and the rest of the Crew - You fockers rock and thank you for making my Summer a Great One look foward to Phoenix -- CIA CHRIS

dmontzsta
    You have always been a ball swinger.

rrrr
    Has lucky been tied up in a K boat trailer all summer? :rollside:

lucky
    Has lucky been tied up in a K boat trailer all summer? :rollside:
    no but they told me to stay inside and hold the shaft ? my wrist are sore

HOSS
    swingin balls,,oh yes,,naked at the beach ,,,,sand,,,chaffing,,,sometimes its good to be old and not do stupid sheet anymore :cry:

HOSS
    Damn,,,I`ve wasted ten thats 10 years of my life here,,,,,,,,,phuuuuc,,,I`m stuuupid.

HOSS
    This site grew too much, too many topics,,,waaay to many. No OG`s are here anymore! That sucks. Growth is great but at what cost? See ya Cali,,,I`m not down wit it. 77Charger, thanks again bro,,,,SUperDave,, it was good in tha hood, And the other dave,,,well we know him,,,,,,Tom Brown,,,be cool, Kim,,,keeep rockin` in tha free world bro,,,,,many , many others,,,THANKS,,,,I`m signing out on all puters by Monday morning. Peace
    custommuffler@nocoxmail.com

hoolign
    This site grew too much, too many topics,,,waaay to many. No OG`s are here anymore! That sucks. Growth is great but at what cost? See ya Cali,,,I`m not down wit it. 77Charger, thanks again bro,,,,SUperDave,, it was good in tha hood, And the other dave,,,well we know him,,,,,,Tom Brown,,,be cool, Kim,,,keeep rockin` in tha free world bro,,,,,many , many others,,,THANKS,,,,I`m signing out on all puters by Monday morning. Peace
    And no "later HOOLI" you fukkin Fag! oh and while at the "fukk you's ..tell jroos to go stick an armadillo in his ass!
    PS,,HUTH sux!

dmontzsta
    WTF, Are you drunk listening to country music again?

rrrr
    Ssssssshh! Hoss is all snuggled up with his cactus, sleeping peacefully and dreaming of his FEMA mansion........ :crossx:

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast