Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Life's Rough!!

Blown to the Bone
    happy birthday Pat!!!!!...from one old geaser to another....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Pat, "its your birthday!", go ahead and shit your drawers if you'd like! :messedup: :rollside:

Life's Rough
    I got the dog years calculated and it should make me 70 next year with these factors in place. Kids,K-boat,Kettle,Coors light, Hagitha and my v-Drive/racing friends. You all make fun,Well 70 it is.

GofastRacer
    Happy B-Day Pat hope you had a great one, just remember age is just a number it don't mean shit!..

MAXIMUS
    Hey Pat happy fuking birfday dudster! :messedup: Now fix your boat! :devil:

please if there is a god, please don't let pat eason b'day be the same as mine it will ruin my whole g.d. day. happy birthday Pat, wish I could be there to celebrate with you, maybe we will have to do it next year.

SCR INC
    Happy Birthday you A- hole!!!!!
    The Monroe's

Lookin for Liquid
    Patrick...Happy belated one buddy..........Thank you for making my life complete when we watched a full roller funny car leave your house on a slightly modified ski natique trailer.......how come nobody believes me till I mention your name?
    Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firecracker
    ...Thank you for making my life complete when we watched a full roller funny car leave your house on a slightly modified ski natique trailer...
    Amazingly enough, there are far worse things that all Eason's have done!

Life's Rough
    Patrick...Happy belated one buddy..........Thank you for making my life complete when we watched a full roller funny car leave your house on a slightly modified ski natique trailer.......how come nobody believes me till I mention your name?
    Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aint that a bitch, That car would be perfect for this nastalgia funny car thing. That was the original PIONEER stereo car. Once again COORS LIGHT and funding for A boat KILLED another good thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12