Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predator Carbs

Taylorman
    Anyone familiar with Predator Carbs? I have a friend who built a BBC and put a tunnel ram on it with these carbs. I know nothing about them except that i don't know anyone who runs them.

Devilman
    Anyone familiar with Predator Carbs? I have a friend who built a BBC and put a tunnel ram on it with these carbs. I know nothing about them except that i don't know anyone who runs them.
    Friend of mine ran one on his mud truck, said it was the cats ass.... I dunno, it never seemed to run any better than the Edelbrocks, Holleys, & Quadrajunks that everybody else had. Never knew anybody else that ran one on anything.....
    Can read about them here.... Predator Carbs (http://www.predatorcarb.com/performance/carburetor.html)

DMOORE
    I've never ran one either. But the guys who run them swear by them. I have always heard that they are very simple and easy to set up. Wish I knew more about them.
    BTW, like devilman said, a lot of 4x4 guys run them, I have heard severe attitude of the vehicle doesn't really affect them.
    Darrell.

HammerDown
    My brother ran one on his worked over N/A 455 worked great, I took it apart once to see what was going on inside, really nothing to them.
    There also known as Flying Toilets... :rollside:

There also known as Flying Toilets... :rollside:
    No, they are not. Flying Toilets are a fuel injection deal made by Ron's Fuel Injection Systems. Completly different deal.

HammerDown
    No, they are not. Flying Toilets are a fuel injection deal made by Ron's Fuel Injection Systems. Completly different deal.
    Well actually, yes they are...I've heard it several times.
    It came from the Flying Eagle on the side and the fact it looks like a toilet water tank...don't be hatin, I didn't make it up.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Ok, so they aren't The Original "Flying Toilet". Thay are ummmm #2?

HammerDown
    Looks like a flying something to me... :rollside:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/106478_1.jpg
    And look at that (flush) lever...lol
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/106414_1.jpg
    Seriously though...my brothers carb did work GREAT and ultra simple!
    Not sure why they're not used more often

GofastRacer
    Well actually, yes they are...I've heard it several times.
    It came from the Flying Eagle on the side and the fact it looks like a toilet water tank...don't be hatin, I didn't make it up.
    No they are NOT, they originally were the Kendig(Scott Kendig)then sold out and became the Predator!..

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    I dont know much about them other than a buddy of mine swears by them. He says that they are almost perfect right out of the box.
    He runs one on his ski boat (454 BBC), two on his street rod (BBC Blower motor), and two on his jet boat (BBC W/ tunnel ram).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast