Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Driven By Naked Woman Kills Lawyer

RitcheyRch
    http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstori..._293091852.html
    A speeding, out-of-control car driven by a naked woman hit and killed a pedestrian and collided with another vehicle before flying over a fence and landing in a shopping center parking lot, New York authorities said Thursday.
    The driver, Taliyah Taylor, 24, of Staten Island, was pulled out of the car by police following the 10:50 p.m. Wednesday incident, said William Smith Jr., a spokesman for the Staten Island district attorney's office.
    She was arraigned at Staten Island Criminal Court on charges of second-degree manslaughter and driving while impaired by drugs.
    Taylor's Nissan Maxima struck Larry Simon, as he was crossing the street to meet his brothers at a restaurant.
    The New York Daily News reported family members said Taylor had been acting strangely and shouted, "The demons are coming! The demons are trying to get (me)!" shortly before driving off in the car.
    The News said court papers indicated that Taylor told cops she had taken ecstasy and smoked "purple haze weed."
    Simon, 41, was a popular prosecutor who became a defense lawyer about six years ago. The News said Simon was so highly regarded at the Staten Island courthouse that authorities were forced to bring in a lawyer from Long Island to represent Taylor.
    The car Taylor was driving kept going after it struck Simon and collided with a Toyota Avalon, causing minor injuries to its occupants, police said. The collision launched the Nissan over a six-foot fence and into the shopping center's parking lot.
    Simon was hurled into the air and his legs were severed from the impact with the car, said Smith. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
    Taylor was not hurt.

BadKachina
    http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstori..._293091852.html
    Simon was hurled into the air and his legs were severed from the impact with the car, said Smith. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
    OUCH!!!!! :skull:

Kilrtoy
    And how many board members do both these drugs....
    ALOT
    The News said court papers indicated that Taylor told cops she had taken ecstasy and smoked "purple haze weed."

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    ALOT
    While I am sure there is the occasional "weed" smoker here and there, I find it hard to believe that responsible adults here on ***boat take ecstasy??? Or at least noone I know does that.

Devil's Advocate
    Yep, would have guessed drugs or mental illness. When I worked in behavioral health, seen and heard it all! A young lady with Bipolar disorder was caught shoplifting, naked. How do you do that anyway??

Phat Matt
    ALOT
    Isn't passed out before the orgies begin?

centerhill condor
    popular prosecutor? how did those words find themselves together? Maybe Karma caught up with him?

redneckcharlie
    wow, i didn't know that prosecuting scumbags, caused bad karma!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sounds like she perhaps inadvertently got one of the rarities of the species, the "Pinstriped Non-Ambulance Chaser". Those versions of the species are actually useful in the world. :idea:
    Put her away, far away, under a large rock would be good. Otherwise, she'll escape and breed. :yuk: :cry:

hoolign
    ALOT
    dont do ecstasy..and why smoke that bunk.. when I have BC Skunk weed! I'm a bad bad man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast