Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break!!!!

NOTALENT
    As long as he meets you before (you going to the boat show??) and you promise not be spewing down the side of the boat as I'm pulling it out...that's always fun. "Why is everybody looking at us be pulled out of the water?" "Bleah...bleah" oh, that must be our foreign friend puking down the side of the boat. :rollside:
    Yup..I will be at the boat show...The 28th I believe, which day are you going??? haha..oh and Nah....no spewing for me.... :rollside: Im an excellent boat b i t c h... :rollside:

NOTALENT
    WTF......you didnt pay for shiat the time you came with me :yuk:
    what??? yes I did...I bought 5 30 packs!!! And a bottle of Jager!!!oh...wait...you got there late....You forgot!!! :crossx: I think we dusted them by the time you go there... :rollside:

OnlyMoney
    The 28th, too! We'll be drinking the Koolaid with everyone else. :rollside:

NOTALENT
    The 28th, too! We'll be drinking the Koolaid with everyone else. :rollside:
    Awesome!!! Kool Aid huh, I think there will definatley be enough to go around... :crossx:

HavaTan
    I'm going through serios withdrawal... I should be at every one and even a couple of weekends before that.

NOTALENT
    I'm going through serios withdrawal... I should be at every one and even a couple of weekends before that.
    yup...thankfully I got my fix last weekend.... :crossx:

riverbound
    what??? yes I did...I bought 5 30 packs!!! And a bottle of Jager!!!oh...wait...you got there late....You forgot!!! :crossx: I think we dusted them by the time you go there... :rollside:
    and Gas money???

NOTALENT
    and Gas money???
    Dave said the alcohol was enough...Remember...we filled the stoker up before you got there.. :rollside:

GAME TIME
    April 1st weekend here. Consider that the start of the season. At least that's when I jump in the water.

syke-o
    April 1st weekend here. Consider that the start of the season. At least that's when I jump in the water.
    the water will still be cold as hell then...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast