Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Car Pulled In front Of me on the way home

GHT
    Glad you and everyone else is okay...... From the damage it looks as if it could have been much worse.... Good thing you don't need a tow vehicle in the boating "off season"...

JetBoatRich
    Hope they cited the ass for a 801
    that is what they called it, the one writing the report wanted to wait but the other sherrif said no way he needs the citation now!

YeLLowBoaT
    going at 60mph your traveling at 88 ft/sec... if you had 40 ft to react... thats less then half a sec that guy better go buy a lottery ticket... he is one lucky SOB.

hoolign
    Hope they cited the ass for a 801
    Whats that?? not having two hands on a lunch bag?
    Glad your OK Rich!

JetBoatRich

GHT
    that is what they called it, the one writing the report wanted to wait but the other sherrif said no way he needs the citation now!
    What is an 801? And why the F would they want to wait to cite anyone if they broke the F'ing law??

Kilrtoy
    going at 60mph your traveling at 88 ft/sec... if you had 40 ft to react... thats less then half a sec that guy better go buy a lottery ticket... he is one lucky SOB.
    very good 60MPH = 88 feet per sec. perception and reaction 132 effective braking 171 total stopping distance 303 feet 1 yard in to the goal line

Trailer Park Casanova
    Geezze Rich,, glad to read ya walked away.

JetBoatRich
    Three witnesses that I talked to, said the rear of my vehicle was in the air pretty good, they expected me to start rolling :yuk: got lucky I guess, turned toward the roll and it dropped back down

GHT
    You got too much time on you hands to have all the time -vs feet thing figured out..
    But, it is cool info to know. The BMW driver was obviously very lucky.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast