Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vizio 32" HD LCD TV any good?

Trailer Park Casanova
    Spotted the Vizio LCD 32" for under $700 otd at COSTCO.
    Wife wanted me to run it by anyone that knows anything about this unknown-to-us-brand.
    The price is right, seemed like a good pic.
    We're wired and dialed in for HDTV, so we thought we'd upgrade our bedroom TV.
    Hit it or quit it?
    Everything else was over $1100 +tax.
    Thanks for any info.

Mohave Vice
    They're also sold at Sam's. Don't have one. But I have observed a fewr (3 to be exact) of peeps returning back to Sam's.

TRUMP TIGHT
    I paid $1300 for a sony wega 42 in. Look around and buy the biggest t.v. for your room and do it before the Super Bowl!

Trailer Park Casanova
    I paid $1300 for a sony wega 42 in. Look around and buy the biggest t.v. for your room and do it before the Super Bowl!
    We bought the 50" wega for the living room. Nice.
    32" is about right for the Bedroom.

BajaMike
    Bigger is not always better....(or so I say!! :cry: )....
    I got a 32" "Pro"something....I can't remember, I'm at the Nautical Inn, just left the Naked Turtle, but mine was $999. and I love it....great picture.
    And the thing about Costco, they have an unlimited return policy. I have kept TVs for 2 or 3 years, returned them for full price, and bought a TV twice as big with the return credit. :rollside: :rollside:
    Costco rules!!! I buy all cell phones there, because my son always ****s up his cell phones......for example, leaves his cell phone on the trunk when he washes it, and drives off, or today, he put it through the washing machine (not good!), and Costco replaced it (they should have an exclusion for my son)...... :cry:
    Anyway....buy anything at Costco, return it anytime if you are "dissatisfied".....
    You don't even need the recept, they can look it up for you!!
    I love that place!!!!
    :rollside:

BoatPI
    I purchased a Vizo 32" for the bedroom. It looks and works fine and I saved hundreds over a Panasonic or Sony. I would buy one again. Go with a Premier mount of u wall mount it. Look at E Bay. A company sells them drop shipped for $75 including shipping as they are now jacked up to $100 at Fry's. No adapter plate is needed for the 32" Vizo.

fasthtm
    Vizio is made by Samsung. I got a 50" works great, great picture. I was told that the samsung label goes to Bestbuy and Vizio goes to Costco and Samsclub. Both Costco and Sams club have awesome return polices.

gramps
    Spotted the Vizio LCD 32" for under $700 otd at COSTCO.
    Wife wanted me to run it by anyone that knows anything about this unknown-to-us-brand.
    The price is right, seemed like a good pic.
    We're wired and dialed in for HDTV, so we thought we'd upgrade our bedroom TV.
    Hit it or quit it?
    Everything else was over $1100 +tax.
    Thanks for any info.
    Are you on cable, Dish, Direct or what? Vizio has had some "issues" about where/how it gets it signal. Better look into that.

bilgewiper
    I bought a Vizio 42" plasma at Costco a year + ago. Figured I could always take it back like mentioned above......but I have been very happy with it. The name Vizio kinda scared me. I'v gotten over that now.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Time Warner Cable.
    I appreciate all the replies

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast