Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lincoln LS Opinions Needed.

YeLLowBoaT
    I agree, just giving you another option.

My 9 year old would say that,"when you own a Ford, at least they circle the problem". I have driven the LS and find it a very comfortable car. My only gripe is that I have had very bad luck with Ford transmissions (both car & truck). That is why I have become a Cadillac man (until I can afford the Benz!).

dmontzsta
    My 9 year old would say that,"when you own a Ford, at least they circle the problem". I have driven the LS and find it a very comfortable car. My only gripe is that I have had very bad luck with Ford transmissions (both car & truck). That is why I have become a Cadillac man (until I can afford the Benz!).
    My 7 year old would say "Chevys suck, it is boring towing them in at the lake daddy". lol.

dmontzsta
    I agree, just giving you another option.
    I appreciate it.

My 7 year old would say "Chevys suck, it is boring towing them in at the lake daddy". lol.
    Sorry to get off topic but, here's a pic of my son's car. He picked the front emblem (it came from his Mom's '65 El Camino).
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...e_pushing2.jpg

quiet riot
    we have 85k on our 2001 ls sport and have only had the rear window problem mentioned above (both of em) but beyond that it has been good. Depending on the roads you have to drive on, I would opt for the standard suspension with 16" wheels and 50 series tires if you have rough roads. I like our sport with 17" and 45 series as long as there aren't many potholes cause you feel em with that little bit of sidewall.
    The sporttrac is a fun option to play with, you just about can't get outta control with it engaged, but of course its always funner to turn it off and have some fun. Oh, and get rid of the stock exhaust and put some magnaflows on it, picked up 3 mpg's and a little more kick, plus you'll be surprised how well the sound of the tiny v8 rumble is at 6 grand. :crossx:
    Not a bad little family car.
    jd

djunkie
    I I also have to stick with my Fords.
    There are people out there that can help you with that problem. :rollside: :rollside:

BoatPI
    I have rented the LS's many times. Nice car. Having driven the Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger, I would take the Charger/300 any day over the LS. Look at a used Dodge SXT Magnum or 300 with the 3.5 v-6. They seem to be as quick as the ls with better fuel economy.

cc322
    Nice car, get it. Or even the lincoln that replaced the ls very nice as well. Back when I use to drive limos, we had Lincoln and Cadi the Lincoln always rode nicer. good luck. Have you seen some of the new stuff Lincoln has out
    http://www.lincoln.com/reachhigher/d...ZHome_20060907

centerhill condor
    same chassis and power as the T-Bird..36k mi on an '04 with no problem! highly recommended. Handling and power sufficient for me. I like that the engine is a 21st century product..I think is has variable valve timing etc. Very smooth and the T-bird will do 145 with the top down and the boss in the car!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast