Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping the cats off cars.........

NashvilleBound
    I need help keeping my damn cats off my cars. Anyone hae any ideas? This is all i have found so far, but looks interesting enough
    http://media.putfile.com/Funny---Keep-cat-off-your-car

framer1
    I need help keeping my damn cats off my cars. Anyone hae any ideas? This is all i have found so far, but looks interesting enough
    http://media.putfile.com/Funny---Keep-cat-off-your-car
    That was great...I hate cats getting on my cars :rollside: I'm going out and buying that car today :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
    Some one makes a blanket that has wires running through it that delivers a mild electric shock, similar to a fence shocker. The cats cannot resist it. Not sure who makes it, but I've seen one before.
    Or.....
    A .22 rimfire works pretty well too.... If you are a good enough shot!! :crossx:

RitcheyRch
    I hate cats on the car too. They scratch the windows and paint with their claws.

seanv
    or worse... i like to leave my bow hatch open a bit so it airs out. yep you guessed it, i climbed up there only to have the hatch blow open and a phuckin cat come flying out i did get a swat at him and he hit hard but, dont think it did serious enough injuries :cry:

deltaAce
    I like the paw prints on the hood & windshield, it gives it a jungle theme.

BRAWNY
    give them a ride somewhere, :crossx: if you know what i mean.

BadKachina
    We have one that sits on our wall and drives the dogs crazy. It knows they can't jump up and get to it. The little bastard always does it in the middle of the night too. I was thinking I'll load up the paintball gun and blast it next time.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I only know of 1 way that has any real long-lasting certainty of keeping the feline off the vehicle.
    The .22 rimfire reference was CLOSE!. :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
    I had one pee in my Fiat last week. :cry: I went back in side to get my tape measure... fooker got in and peed in less then 2 mins.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast