Thread: need pics for help

76 sanger hydro
    i need pics of water pump plumbing on rear of chevy i have a glenwood cover and a cam style pump but hows it plumbed with the hoses being so close help dan

Beautiful Noise
    DAN.....ARE YOU USING THE GLENWOOD MAGNAFLOW WATER PUMP? IF YOU ARE CRISS CROSS THE LINES TO YOUR WATER INLETS USE 180 DEGREE FITTINGS AT THE PUMP TO DOUBLE THE LINES BACK TO 90 DEGREE FITTINGS (IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 3" OF BRAIDED HOSE BETWEEN THE FITTINGS) TO THE INLETS I HOPE THIS HELPS, THIS IS THE WAY I SET MINE UP.
    STEVE

Sangster 79
    Dan, If you would like you can stop by & look at our boats anytime you like. We're in Vacaville. Let me know & I'll email my adress to ya....We have one Boat Complete & the other is ready to go together... We should be able to help you with anything ya need..
    Mike
    [This message has been edited by Sangster 79 (edited July 07, 2002).]

76 sanger hydro
    hey guys thanks alot for the help hey mike ill stop in if this is mikes marine i have purchased some parts from you you guys are great there very helpful . i tell every one you guys are the hot spot i think dan

Sangster 79
    No, we're not Mike's Marine, There in Dixon.. They're a great bunch of guys and they know there stuff for sure,but you're still welcome to stop by and look at our boats if you need to..Also GT Boats in Cordilia has alot of V-drive parts new & used for sale...They're not jest a jet boat shop.. and there alittle closer to you than Mike's Marine..

76 sanger hydro
    where you at then id like to meet you and see your boat camp far west is in aug interested?