Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a boat

I_C_E_Y
    Anyone got a Crackerbox with running gear less motor? I would like a price and picture e-mail me at Berg_Racing@hotmail.com

Itsahobby
    Ray DeFir has one for sale. It's based on the
    RaysonCraft flatbottom. I think he built it
    just for fun. It's real clean. Check out his
    web site: http://raysoncraftboats.com/
    Look under forsale.
    Jerry
    Originally posted by I_C_E_Y:
    Anyone got a Crackerbox with running gear less motor? I would like a price and picture e-mail me at Berg_Racing@hotmail.com

ps/ss108
    You interested in a biesmeyer circle boat got one for sale 5500 less motor.

I_C_E_Y
    Originally posted by ps/ss108:
    You interested in a biesmeyer circle boat got one for sale 5500 less motor.
    I know someone who would be. My dad already owns a biesmeyer it sits next to my jet boat, I'm hating the jet thing right now and I'm wanting a small prop driven boat that will do 90+. Can you post pictures of it or send them to Berg_Racing@hotmail.com please.

Rick Rock
    ICEY....Senior Kidd E-Mailed me pics of his Biesemeyer......it is one fine looking ride, I hope he posts the pic's for you to see.

I_C_E_Y
    Originally posted by Rick Rock:
    I hope he posts the pic's for you to see.
    Yeah i'm hoping he posts them too.

ps/ss108
    I_C_E_Y I dont how to post them man, did you get my email I sent you man. I will have the boat at the Modesto resevior on saturday.

I_C_E_Y
    I_C_E_Y I dont how to post them man, did you get my email I sent you man. I will have the boat at the Modesto resevior on saturday.
    Yeah I got them man. I wouldn't be the one buying it i'm 15 no budget there have a jetboat unless I get an huge deal off of it I could never get it. My uncle has been looking for one for about 3 years now he is unable to get online to computer difictulties but when i can i will send him the pictures.

ps/ss108
    Sell the jet man vdrives were its at. Put the word out man let you uncle know, its a sweet deal need to sale asap. you guys in Cali.

I_C_E_Y
    Sell the jet man vdrives were its at. Put the word out man let you uncle know, its a sweet deal need to sale asap. you guys in Cali.
    This is going to start somthing but I live in Missouri originally from Cali. I think there is someone dumb enough to by my jet boat for 20,000 grand I've seen what people pay for some of these boats out here and I laugh in there face. My Uncle is in Pomona California I think I will call him and talk to him about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast