Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Train horns

BadKachina
    We got blasted at the mall yesterday by a train horn, scared the crap out of us. :crossx: I think I'll put one on the Excursion. :idea:
    train horn videos (http://www.hornblasters.com/video.php?pic=38)

John.
    I've got a train horn on my truck. it's the greatest road rage relief.

HocusPocus
    i thought i remember reading that train horns are illegal on street vehicles?

Trailer Park Casanova
    They would be absofuc#inlutely excellent on Mohave when a PWC cuts you off.

Tom Brown
    Sure but so is drunk driving and it's not like being illegal stops anyone from doing that.

Forkin' Crazy
    Only if you get caught blowing it. My bud drives a Peterbilt for a living and has a set. He said the "man" (DOT) asked him if he had one.. He said, "Yes.". The "man" asked him if he would blow it for him, and my bud said NO!!!! If he would have, the "man" would be able to confiscate it.
    The Nathan P3 air chime is what I am going to put on mine... for those moments when a cell phone user is talking on his phone while sitting through a green light!

RitcheyRch
    The Nathan P3 seems to be the smaller of the bunch as well. Should be easier to conceal.
    Only if you get caught blowing it. My bud drives a Peterbilt for a living and has a set. He said the "man" (DOT) asked him if he had one.. He said, "Yes.". The "man" asked him if he would blow it for him, and my bud said NO!!!! If he would have, the "man" would be able to confiscate it.
    The Nathan P3 air chime is what I am going to put on mine... for those moments when a cell phone user is talking on his phone while sitting through a green light!

BadKachina
    The Nathan P3 seems to be the smaller of the bunch as well. Should be easier to conceal.
    Then you would need a concealed horn permit. :rollside:

my21advantage
    I've got a train horn on my truck. it's the greatest road rage relief.
    Hell ya! I love mine...the absolute best is when some little thug walks across the front of my car in a crosswalk and feels the need to stare at me
    Scare them halfway into the intersection

Kilrtoy
    Hell ya! I love mine...the absolute best is when some little thug walks across the front of my car in a crosswalk and feels the need to stare at me
    Scare them halfway into the intersection
    LOL, that is a good one

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast