Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hookie Day 1st Timers

NorCalCat
    Great pic's. Wish I could have made it! Looks like you all had a great time and there was quite a few new faces.
    Keith, what happened, I saw you under tow. Hope it is minor.
    Cheers~

707dog
    Cool Pictures!! That Was My 1st Hooky Day Also!! Damn I Didnt Know There Was Others From My Area Out There That Day..i Frequent Berryessa Also...well Maybe We Will Run Across Each Other On The Water(just Dont Run Into Me..lmao)...

Robbie Racer
    Great pic's. Wish I could have made it! Looks like you all had a great time and there was quite a few new faces.
    Keith, what happened, I saw you under tow. Hope it is minor.
    Cheers~
    I had hit some really nasty rollers near the end of a 121 mph pass and the boat bounced around pretty violently. The motor died when I backed out of the throttle and it wouldn't restart right away. Nice Pair towed me back to the beach so we could troubleshoot it and after about an hour we figured out it was just flooded. After we figured that out, we were able to get it started with the help of a battery jump from Badburn. Thanks again to Steve, Pierre, Todd and Dr. Phil for all the help in figuring out what the problem was. You have to like cheap fixes like that one. :rollside:

NorCalCat
    I had hit some really nasty rollers near the end of a 121 mph pass and the boat bounced around pretty violently. The motor died when I backed out of the throttle and it wouldn't restart right away. Nice Pair towed me back to the beach so we could troubleshoot it and after about an hour we figured out it was just flooded. After we figured that out, we were able to get it started with the help of a battery jump from Badburn. Thanks again to Steve, Pierre, Todd and Dr. Phil for all the help in figuring out what the problem was. You have to like cheap fixes like that one. :rollside:
    Glad to hear nothing serious $$$$.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12