Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Enduro news??

[QUOTE=MAXIMUS] We broke all 3 boats and had a friggen blast anyway...
    Having my good friend Joey Cucci in Kolby's boat give me that friendly wave
    Damn does this mean you will be back next year? And that wave from joey is his way of saying stop by my trailer after the race BIG BOY.

rossdbos
    No not Meth, tweek the rules as we will continue to do every year to strive for PARITY! "Had I not broke", "woulda", "coulda", etc. On December 3 it get's settled. All the lap times, pit stops, etc. from this years Enduro will go into making and "tweeking" the rules to make it so that Division I thru VI have an equal opportunity to win the '07 Enduro. The dream remains the same, to have all divisions on the same lap fighting to the finish, but alas it will be just a dream because I will hear.... "if I didn't break, I had a problem with my motor, I missed my pit stop, etc." . The fact remains it was close and the rules will continue to evolve and be made tighter. One can't say with 100% certainty that he/she didn't have a fair shot at winning as the variable factors (motor woes, water conditions, etc.) always play into it but can't be accounted for until after the fact. As I mentioned at the race site I am intent on having Division I (from the 06 rules) be absorbed into Division II and that will become the new Division I. For two years we have had 6 total boats (3 each year) in Division I and had offered many ways to get them there but they failed to show up. Now it's time to try something else. I also wish to extend the maximum length to 25' as I know it will open up the event to more Mfg. thus more entries as I can't have another year of barely a "breakeven".
    The meeting on December 3 is extremely important and I encourage everyone who raced or participated to attend. Btw, this meeting is not open to the "keyboard cowboy" crew who have an opinion on everything but never step up an actually race. I need people who are committed to actually racing that have raced in '05 and '06.
    Last, Bill, Division I got merged with Division II at the start because per the rules the race committee used their discretion and it would have looked ridiculous to start the Enduro with 3 boats, however at the end of the race, the amount of laps completed by the 3 Division I boats in the first 15 minutes of the race got added to their total amount of laps completed at the finish, they got their handicap back.
    Again, we are only trying to make it fair for all divisions and the racers, owners and crew's feedback and input is important. BTW, I PM'd you earlier today and I need your response.
    Take care,
    Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

dear Ross, its not Bill here. he does have enough sack to come on here and BITCH. And don't think I am complaining, I loved that damn race and wish we could it twice a year. and bring out those 25 ftrs and start them early, like ron said those little outboards love rough.

Moneypitt
    It's on now. "Keyboard cowboys" huh? Ross, why don't you call it like you really see it? Don't hold back........Seriously, I was at the first one, and it seemed like alot of people were having WAY too much fun. I'm sure this one was as good or better on the fun scale, and in the end, that's what its all about. Keep doing what you're doing Ross. My hats off to you and all the others that do so much to keep this race, and this sport alive.........Ray

lilrick
    Well, I'm a keyboard cowboy and I sure plan on goin' to this meeting!!

rossdbos
    Rick, we'll see ya there!
    Bob, sorry for the confusion, I thought it was you but some of the postings seemed like Bill, ooh well.
    On to the meeting!
    Ross
    A note for those that can't attend but want their input heard, please email me at rossdbos26@yahoo.com with you questions, comments and concerns or suggestions for 2007.
    Again open to those that raced in '05 and '06

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789