Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruins.....

wolfie
    ND and the fighting Isish all the way....
    But I was ruiting for Patrick Cowen (QB for UCLA), an alumni for my High School he definitely stepped it up today
    UCLA did come to play. ND was flat ( has been) but Quin & Samardzija
    pulled off another last minute win.
    I had been a fringe ND fan until moving to Utah. Got really tired of the BYU fans and started wearing ND gear out. Get a crapload of dirty looks. I love wearing the shirts at my sons high school football game as we tend to travel 80-100 miles for each game into the small mormon towns. They hate the Catholic schools here and after Notre Dame beat BYU last year, they really hate ND.

BLOWN HOWARD
    NOW THAT WAS EMBERRASING SOME OF THE WORST FOOTBALL THAT I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to think KILRTOY talk's shit about USC!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
    And to think KILRTOY talk's shit about USC!!!!!!!!!!
    AND will never stop....

BLOWN HOWARD
    AND will never stop....
    Dont worry your still ok in my book!!!!

my21advantage
    AND will never stop....
    Hey I heard Trojans are only good for one thing... :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    Im married,
    TROJANS ARE WORTHLESS :boxed:

Not So Fast
    Again a case of coaching losing the game late by going into a nutshell. First the Chargers then the Cardinals and now the Bruins who played a great game today except in the last 2 minutes. GOD how I hate "run the ball" theory in the last couple of minutes only to give it back to the other team and LOSE BECAUSE OF IT, assholes coaches with no guts, passing got them there so why change Oh yeah, play it safe, right!!! NSF

wolfie
    I heard that they break under pressure...

Kilrtoy
    Dont worry your still ok in my book!!!!
    Glad to hear that....

Havasu1986
    Again a case of coaching losing the game late by going into a nutshell. First the Chargers then the Cardinals and now the Bruins who played a great game today except in the last 2 minutes. GOD how I hate "run the ball" theory in the last couple of minutes only to give it back to the other team and LOSE BECAUSE OF IT, assholes coaches with no guts, passing got them there so why change Oh yeah, play it safe, right!!! NSF
    Throw the ball on 3rd down, get the !st down and run out the clock. Didn't we see that omn Monday night?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast