Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner of EXTREME TRUCKS in aliso viejo

ultra27jay
    OK, I will lifting my truck this winter and I will give you first shot at it...
    DAMN that is a helluva drive from havasu to Aliso
    thats funny, its not that bad, and it s from northridge. havasu is only on weekends. but anyway what kind of truck do u have? let me know so i can get some notes going. thanks again.

trailerpark_tj
    I think I spoke to you last week on a 3" lift for a new FJ (for Millen). I didn't know you were on HB or I would have bought it from you. We ended up going with a Skyjacker from Transamerica because they were able to get it the saem day.
    I'll be calling you soon, we are buying parts thru Transamerica on a weekly basis.
    Good luck!
    TJ (Todd)

Havasubum
    yea, ill check on it today for u. what drop are u looking for.
    im looking for a 10 inch drop

pixilatedpussy
    Well Congrats! We usually work with Outlaw & Vice Versa, but if ya have a price sheet you can fax me i would be happy to throw your name out & vice versa.
    Pixi

Kiddunot
    go pixi, I will support as well u know how i run it

dicudmore
    good luck with the new business Jason
    at the shop saturdays?? WTF? That will likely cut into your boating time :220v:

Kilrtoy
    thats funny, its not that bad, and it s from northridge. havasu is only on weekends. but anyway what kind of truck do u have? let me know so i can get some notes going. thanks again.
    No for me Havasu to Aliso..
    Looking for a 6" or 8" and looks nice for the wifes truck
    2005 chevy 2500 diesel crew cab short bed

roln 20s
    No for me Havasu to Aliso..
    Looking for a 6" or 8" and looks nice for the wifes truck
    2005 chevy 2500 diesel crew cab short bed
    6" on 35's (with 20's of course) is perfect IMO--don't need any steps--gotta love the mini skirts getting in
    Roln 20s

Brian
    6" on 35's (with 20's of course) is perfect IMO--don't need any steps--gotta love the mini skirts getting in
    Roln 20s
    "Don't need any steps"... hahahahahaha... Just wait someday you'll be old too there buddy!
    BTW "hot sauce" is also good "truck sauce"! :idea:
    Jason I remember seeing your rig at Mohave when we both missed the turn to Katherine's. Nice setup for sure. I may be looking for a dual shock hoop and another pair of 8.5 Fox Shox here pretty soon. I'll give you guys a call when I'm ready.

ultra27jay
    "Don't need any steps"... hahahahahaha... Just wait someday you'll be old too there buddy!
    BTW "hot sauce" is also good "truck sauce"! :idea:
    Jason I remember seeing your rig at Mohave when we both missed the turn to Katherine's. Nice setup for sure. I may be looking for a dual shock hoop and another pair of 8.5 Fox Shox here pretty soon. I'll give you guys a call when I'm ready.

thats pretty funny i rember that!!!!!ooops... :rollside: thats no problem just let me know year make model and what lift kit u have. and ill get that for u n o problem....thanks for the support. and (truck sause) hmmmm...hey patrick u there? we may have something here.....talk to u soon...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast