Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner of EXTREME TRUCKS in aliso viejo

ultra27jay
    6" on 35's (with 20's of course) is perfect IMO--don't need any steps--gotta love the mini skirts getting in
    Roln 20s
    hey patrick, whats it gonna take to launch the truck sause. and leather sause and a heavy engine degresser maybe (transum sause=engine and frame sause)? and wheel sause. lets talk......

ultra27jay
    No for me Havasu to Aliso..
    Looking for a 6" or 8" and looks nice for the wifes truck
    2005 chevy 2500 diesel crew cab short bed
    dude no problem, as soon as u are ready let me know. and i will either pick up your truck on a car hauler with my truck and deliver it back to u the following week end or if u bring it to me i will haul it back out to u. u just tell me im up for anything.
    and be carefull of that patrick guy, lets go 8'' with 20''s for sure. it just looks right. and patkick he would have gone bigger but i herd he was scarred of heights.lol....j/k patrick. talk to u soon....

ultra27jay
    good luck with the new business Jason
    at the shop saturdays?? WTF? That will likely cut into your boating time :220v:
    yea saturdays for a while. but its now winter time and time to put in some time at the shop so i can be ready for the summer. it should all work out just fine.....

ultra27jay
    im looking for a 10 inch drop
    i ordered a few of thoes today ill have them in stock tomorro. ill shoot u a price as soon as it gets to my shop.

ultra27jay
    I think I spoke to you last week on a 3" lift for a new FJ (for Millen). I didn't know you were on HB or I would have bought it from you. We ended up going with a Skyjacker from Transamerica because they were able to get it the saem day.
    I'll be calling you soon, we are buying parts thru Transamerica on a weekly basis.
    Good luck!
    TJ (Todd)
    todd it was good talking to u today see u soon and thanks for the support....

Chipster27
    hey patrick, whats it gonna take to launch the truck sause. and leather sause and a heavy engine degresser maybe (transum sause=engine and frame sause)? and wheel sause. lets talk......
    "Extreme Trucks Sauce" for your engine, frame, paint and wheels....private label it - Cha Ching!

ultra27jay
    Well Congrats! We usually work with Outlaw & Vice Versa, but if ya have a price sheet you can fax me i would be happy to throw your name out & vice versa.
    Pixi
    what kind of price sheet u looking for. and what do u guys buy. let me know. btw. i have a yfz 450 pretty tricked out where do u ride? and when. and who the hell is this vice versa guy? let me know. :rollside:

shippingguy
    Jay:
    Congrats on teh new venture. I need you to get me a price on the CST fabricated (not the cast ones) 4" spindles to add to my 2006 Duramax. I have the CST6-8 kit now. I will also need some Deaver springs. I will set the truck up with a total of 10" of lift.

ultra27jay
    Well Congrats! We usually work with Outlaw & Vice Versa, but if ya have a price sheet you can fax me i would be happy to throw your name out & vice versa.
    Pixi
    i just read your profile and now i understand! we carry so many products so its hard to put together a price sheet. but if u need something just let me know and ill get it for u guys. my brother owns a body shop also up in 1000 oaks. also, so i now know who vice versa is. lol. if u are ever in the area drop off some business cards so i know who to refer people too. thanks for the support. talk to u soon.

dicudmore
    yea saturdays for a while. but its now winter time and time to put in some time at the shop so i can be ready for the summer. it should all work out just fine.....
    yes it should

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast