Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buggy Whips

dtr352
    Where can I find them? I want the big ones not the ones you see on quads and bikes. The only place I have ever seen them for sale is the store at glamis and as luck would have it the next trip out is to dumont. If anyone has any ideas I would apreciate it.

H20 Toie
    Prowlers in Santa Clarita has them

dtr352
    I checked there website and all I saw was the plain orange sfety flags. Do they have others like the American or pirate flags? I would realy like a Chevy Racing flag if anyone knows were I can get one.

H20 Toie
    I checked there website and all I saw was the plain orange sfety flags. Do they have others like the American or pirate flags? I would realy like a Chevy Racing flag if anyone knows were I can get one.
    oh i thought you wanted the whips, i didn't realize you were looking for the flags, there was a flag place in Chatsworth but i don't have the number

dtr352
    Thanks for the help. Maybe I will get lucky at Prwlers. I will swing by tomorow.

Red Eye
    Is there a website that has different flags for atvs?

Danhercules
    some local malls have flag stores. Thats where I got some in the past.

racecar.hotshoe

Flying Tiger
    FYI:
    Only red and orange flags are now considered legal at Glamis and Dumont, and Little Sahara.
    http://www.wiredwhips.com/

Buster
    The vendors out at Dumont sell all of them. Over New Years I bought one of the HD ones for the Rhino with a quick disconnect and a cool flag and LED for about $50. Not sure if they are out each weekend though. Go to DumontDunes.com and ask there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast