Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F-650 in action

That "truck" is a joke and was stugglin to get up the last little bump. That "trucks" reminds me of when people used to put car bodies on truck frames and lift them . Makes wanna slap some people and remind them what a waste of an orgams they are.

there's a 4 door version of that Ive seen running around the dunes at Glamis. Same thing, big heavy "street jeep".
    If it's the black one that I'm thinking of , he scoots up olds pretty slow . He gets it up there , just really slow . I just hate seeing something built that doesn't work . Makes you look like a real tool . Put that focker to work .

HammerDown
    Is it as silly as people that own Hummers and NEVER take em off road?

Mandelon
    I want an F-650. I think they're awesome.
    Why am I so not surprised.

THEPISTONHEAD
    No Hatin' here. I think its pretty impressive. That is a huge heavy truck. I would definatley roll it to the lake.................along with 12 of my friends!!!!!

SHOTKALLIN
    Those are bad ass, but I would prefer the 4 door. The GMC and Chevy's are bad ass too!

John.
    Ya beat me to it Mandy! Only an attention ***** with an inferiority complex would have a need for that overbuilt POS. Course maybe it could also be the result of a latent "small penis" complex, ya think? :crossx:
    Only one boat that I can think of offhand that would look right at home behind that thing. Wanna guess which one?
    Rio
    I don't have an inferiority complex. I also don't have a "small penis" complex. why are you sending out personal attacks like this? I don't even know you.
    What makes this truck a POS? Looks like it's been built to do something that I'd like to use it for. I could tow my boat and once my wife get's her horse trailer, we could use the truck to tow that as well.

desertbird
    100K in mods to a 80K truck and he's "showing off" in 6 inches of water?
    My Suburu Brat would 4x4 circles around that thing!!!! :yuk:

NorCalCat
    Nothing a Jeep couldnt have done.
    Ya, but it looked dam cool!

cyclone
    cool looking truck but i'm not impressed. Bandit already ran through that creek 20 years ago in a trans am.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast