Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F-650 in action

RiverRatMike
    very nice truck, have to have one. With the V10 of course!

RiverRatMike
    Nothing a Jeep couldnt have done.
    Or a Rhino

squirt'nmyload
    Funny I had the exact same "tread lightly" thoughts when I saw him drive upstream. He really should have looked here 1st: http://www.treadlightly.org/readedu....004E2A00000000
    It is a bad-ass truck though. And no I'm not a hippie tree hugger. I just think people should take care of the land and water natural resources available to them...
    my thoughts exactly.......i was on a wheelin trip once back in pennsylvania on private property with permission from the owner with the rules of stay on the trails and only cross the streams at the crossings. well this jackass decides to drive down the stream and ends up getting stuck on a tree he tried to run over, all while the owner was watching from on top of a hillside. anyways he made him give him all the cash he had in his pocket to pay for the damages to his property, which all of us other wheelers agreed was fair....sorry for him that he had a couple hundred bucks on him..he learned his lesson after that

John.
    Well UJ, I'll tell you how it is.
    WHEN I start with the personal attacks-> YOU'LL KNOW IT ! Rereading my post, I don't see your name mentioned anywhere. Maybe by the description you recognized yourself.
    YOU, sir, are the one that forged my opinion of you. You went out of your way to park your ass in a boat that was guarenteed to generate attention in a manner that I wouldn't consider in good taste to most of the boating community. The graphics, I imagine, would be offensive to the greater majority. While there are other boats around that get the ooo's and aaww's because someone designed, built, or personalized it in some way to make it unique, or for a specialized type of activity, thus getting positive attention, you did nothing but buy a "billboard" saying 'look at me, I'm Mr. Bitchin cuz I bought Bonzo's boat'. By sitting in a ride with a " F*CK YOU WORLD emblazoned on the side you knew exactly what you were doing-> just trying to garner attention for yourself. Now if that isn't the mark of an attention ***** then I don't know what is.
    I haven't even gotten to the entire thread where we had to endure your whining and sniveling about the motor that you bought used without checking it out first. Maybe something went over my head but the only reason that I could come up with for your sniveling thread was an attempt to "blackmail" someone else into paying for your motor-> the one that YOU should have had checked out in the first place. Thought I already said that!
    Now, we get to this thread. With YOUR past performance on this forum I wonder why you came to mind in conjunction with a vehicle that was sure to garner attention "just because". I personally don't give a rat's ass if you paraded down McCulloch blvd in a pink F-650 with purple penis' painted on it. I'd recognize you and wave.
    JMHO, and $18.oo will get you a good drink down on the river.
    good luck on your newest billboard,
    Rio
    dude, seriously, what is your problem? you have no right to accuse me of blackmailing anybody because I have done nothing of the sort. maybe in your twisted little mind you read that, but go and re-read the entire thing and you'll see that I would never do something like that. you can disagree with my post, but don't attack me personally. I would never do that to you.
    i have had nothing but positive comments from people who have seem the boat in person regarding the gel coat. I think you are in the minority of people who don't like it. the great thing is, you can go ahead and not like it. I could care less what you think about my boat, just don't say sh*t about me. and do you think I'm dumb along with everyone else on this board? your post references something another person posted referencing my post. You've made some bad assumptions about me and only make yourself look like an ass in the process. the honorable thing to do at this point is for you to apoligize and admit you were wrong.

Magic34
    Custom Motorsports built one that the guy takes into the dunes. They did not build it from the ground up, but they rebuilt a lot of what is under the truck. From what I understand, it has gone up comp hill.

Devil's Advocate
    ugly, over-kill, unimpressed.

catman-do
    Ive seen a couple out in Glamis. The black one im thinking of had a hoist to get the dirtbikes in the back of the truck. It was a young guy with too much money and time on his hands.

Mr. Crusader 83
    I didnt see anything there that my 00 silverado 1500 couldnt do. what a jacka$$. If i was to buy something like that. i would get the kodiak. much cooler!!!

sleekcraft78
    I hope you guys don't think this clown is cool....... it's stupid-ass dumbfawks
    like this guy that is giving true 4wheelers (that care about the environment)
    a real bad name.....
    here's just a few of his violations: Remember, always tread lightly.
    crossing a running stream=siltation, all kinds of other water/vehicle issues.
    tread lightly means don't go running over a crap load of bushes... ok, these
    all look like weeds... but leave it to an enviro-nut to find a stupid salamander
    or blue-bellie spotted weed-eating toad to close another area to use.
    and for the record, my wifes Chevy Astrovan to do more than that f-650-
    hearse just did....
    rant off.
    --Sherpa
    I say the same. What a dumb azz. F in it up for everyone else.

John.
    UJ, reread my post! When I attack you, YOU'LL know it. So far all I've posted has been my own opinion of YOUR BEHAVIOR. I'll not address every item on this or the other two threads cuz you are not worth my time. However, you may not think of your other thread as a form of blackmail but there is room for disagreement.
    "you have no right to accuse me of blackmailing anybody because I have done nothing of the sort. maybe in your twisted little mind you read that, but go and re-read the entire thing and you'll see that I would never do something like that. "
    I did and my twisted little mind didn't make these up. Your twisted little keyboard did. Can I refresh your memory?
    "you are definitely correct. buyer beware on any used motor purchase. we did make a mistake and trusted a source that things were represented as they were. it ends up that the motor was not as it was represented."
    Refresh MY memory, did you ever reveal your 'trusted source'?
    "You're also correct that we do not know exactly the terms of the deal. all we know is what was represented to us and what we read about the boat in the magazines prior to the purchase. The seller is Jesse and we are trying to get ahold of him to talk about the situation."
    " I agree that Derebery should help pay to fix this motor. I think maybe Jesse should too. I mostly wish that I didn't have to."
    You don't consider getting on the internet and blasting a business without giving them a fair shot at rebuttal "blackmail"? I could substitue the word extortion but I won't. IF Diddleberry had replaced the motor I'd bet that you would've gotten on here and praised the heck outta them even if the motor WAS misrepresented to you.
    "you can disagree with my post, but don't attack me personally. I would never do that to you. "
    You just did! My comments were addressed about YOUR behavior on this website not about your genetic makeup.
    " i have had nothing but positive comments from people who have seem the boat in person regarding the gel coat."
    I could quote my post on your original thread but to make it short and sweet I'LL just say that John's work and the quality of the finished project is beyond reproach. However, as I stated before, the content of the graphics is disgusting except to a person that craves attention. IT IS MY OPINION that people that need this much recognition will usually stop at nothing to get the attention they possibly feel they were denied as a child. Did you not read the "Masturbate the dog" thread?
    " I could care less what you think about my boat, just don't say sh*t about me. and do you think I'm dumb along with everyone else on this board? your post references something another person posted referencing my post. You've made some bad assumptions about me and only make yourself look like an ass in the process. the honorable thing to do at this point is for you to apoligize and admit you were wrong.
    It's your right and perogative to not care about what I think about the boat however it is NOT your right to dictate what I say. GOT IT ? Obviously your understanding skills are not what they should be as the other post that you brought up referred to exactly the same thing I pointed out! I made no reference to anyone else's intelligence however if one were to grade you on your punctuation then I would have to answer your question in the affirmative. AS for my assumptions, I assume nothing. My opinions are based upon what YOU"VE posted and your behavior. I do not know you and can only form an opinion of you from how you've expressed yourself on the boards.
    Pal, if this is a course of action that you really want to pursue then I would suggest that you go back and delete ALL of your prior posts about this subject matter. If you'd care to take a week or two and reread all of the replies in the other diddleberry and whatever threads and then come back and post an intelligent reply-> I'll wait for you. If you'd not care to delete your posts then you should at least correct the spelling, grammer, and punctuation.
    Gawd, this sh*t bores me. Why should I have to waste my time defending MY OPINION? It's mine and I didn't expect you to like it and as for an apology, you really are trying to be funny aren't you?
    Your turn,
    Rio
    On second thought don't bother cuz your denials already bore me. The only one that you're convincing is yourself. :sleeping:
    Wow, I sure appreciate your use of colors to highlight your post and make it easier to read. How long did it take you to type all that out? For someone as mentally slow and challenged as you appear to be, I'm sure betting a long time. I also find it amusing how you comment on how I should correct my spelling. Since you're so studious, can you spell grammar for me again? You spell it "grammer" but my dictionary doesn't seem to agree.
    You continue to make yourself look like as ass with your attacking posts. Just an assumption, but how tall are you? Do you have short man's syndrome as well?
    I have not blackmailed anyone. You’re making a bad assumption and only making yourself look like more of an ass. You are the only person who is reading that into my post. I'm done chatting with you. I appreciate your mini-stalking as I've never had one before, but please just go away.
    Here's betting that you're not one to just let it go. I'm betting that you're one of those people who always has to get the last word in. Here’s your chance to prove me wrong. :argue: :yuk:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast