Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: F-650 in action

Mandelon
    Wow, I sure appreciate your use of colors to highlight your post and make it easier to read. How long did it take you to type all that out? For someone as mentally slow and challenged as you appear to be, I'm sure betting a long time. I also find it amusing how you comment on how I should correct my spelling. Since you're so studious, can you spell grammar for me again? You spell it "grammer" but my dictionary doesn't seem to agree.
    You continue to make yourself look like as ass with your attacking posts. Just an assumption, but how tall are you? Do you have short man's syndrome as well?
    I have not blackmailed anyone. You’re making a bad assumption and only making yourself look like more of an ass. You are the only person who is reading that into my post. I'm done chatting with you. I appreciate your mini-stalking as I've never had one before, but please just go away.
    Here's betting that you're not one to just let it go. I'm betting that you're one of those people who always has to get the last word in. Here’s your chance to prove me wrong. :argue: :yuk:
    Complain about a personal attack, then insult him too... that's funny.
    Ultra-John I really think you don't have a clue. You came on here as Hummer John, so we would all know about your "bitchen" Hummer. A vehicle that is just made for people who crave attention. Then after you got razzed for the gay sounding name, you changed it.
    From some of your other posts we found out you shoot water balloons at strangers' boats nearly injuring passengers and damaging sound systems....another retarded move that no one on here thinks is cool. But you don't see it that way at all.
    You then end up with the West Coast Fokker boat, one that is about the most attention craving gel schemes I have ever seen. Almost embarrasing, I'd say. As pointed out by that ass Rio, ( ) it is, like most of Ultra's work very well done, just nothing I'd want to be seen in. It was built for a flamboyant celebrity. I think its the perfect boat for you.
    Then comes the Dingleberry motor thread that we all got to read about. If the board still allowed sounds to play we could have had violins playing in the background. It came across as pretty whiny, dude.
    Now you need to get a ridiculously overbuilt but barely usable giant tow vehicle. Rio's point was that there was no surprise there. I am honestly not sure if his post was meant to refer to truck's owner or to you. Probably right either way.....
    I rarely take the time to bag on anybody on here, even if I do think they are a tool. So consider yourself special. You don't get it, that's all. I hope you enjoy your new truck.

3 daytona`s
    Complain about a personal attack, then insult him too... that's funny.
    Ultra-John I really think you don't have a clue. You came on here as Hummer John, so we would all know about your "bitchen" Hummer. A vehicle that is just made for people who crave attention. Then after you got razzed for the gay sounding name, you changed it.
    From some of your other posts we found out you shoot water balloons at strangers' boats nearly injuring passengers and damaging sound systems....another retarded move that no one on here thinks is cool. But you don't see it that way at all.
    You then end up with the West Coast Fokker boat, one that is about the most attention craving gel schemes I have ever seen. Almost embarrasing, I'd say. As pointed out by that ass Rio, ( ) it is, like most of Ultra's work very well done, just nothing I'd want to be seen in. It was built for a flamboyant celebrity. I think its the perfect boat for you.
    Then comes the Dingleberry motor thread that we all got to read about. If the board still allowed sounds to play we could have had violins playing in the background. It came across as pretty whiny, dude.
    Now you need to get a ridiculously overbuilt but barely usable giant tow vehicle. Rio's point was that there was no surprise there. I am honestly not sure if his post was meant to refer to truck's owner or to you. Probably right either way.....
    I rarely take the time to bag on anybody on here, even if I do think they are a tool. So consider yourself special. You don't get it, that's all. I hope you enjoy your new truck.
    Before this post,it was almost comical, as with the shots back and forth,everyone just kept on with the subject.LOL

Cole
    Before this post,it was almost comical, as with the shots back and forth,everyone just kept on with the subject.LOL
    LOL..Was thinking the same same! Everyone was ignoring the train wreck happening!!!

Devil's Advocate
    LOL..Was thinking the same same! Everyone was ignoring the train wreck happening!!!
    LOL..It's the HB way!

HTRDLNCN
    The need for bigger and bigger rolling behemoths is beyond me.
    Im sure eventually (if it hasnt happened already) someone
    with more money than brains will put an SUV body on a full size 18wheeler
    just to have the biggest and baddest battlewagon on the block..
    And when they do a bunch more will look at it and say "awesome"
    and run out and buy one.
    The rest of us will just laugh at them when they figure out cant turn around in less than a football field and have to take out a loan everytime they go to a fuel station..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345