Thread: Hey smokin

Blown 472
    when the shit hits the fan with bush, will you:
    A. cut and run
    B. stand up and say you fully supported him and everything he did
    C. post some crap

bigq
    What do you mean by "shit hit the fan"? over what, the war?
    It sounds like Bushes thick skull is starting to understand he needs to change his tactics over the war. I am sure once the Democrats get congress and Senate we will be wasting millions of dollars to try and impeach him someway.
    Well, I do see one problem, if we get bomb and they came across the border I say string him up. One of the most important jobs our government is supposed to do is not being done. I don't think it is just bush though. I think the problem would be there no matter who was in office because noone has the balls to take a stand. :yuk:

SmokinLowriderSS
    I run the fan blown, from a bunker, by remote controll (just like the planes/missiles that hit WTC & the pentagon). Stuff can hit it all day long, and I don't care.
    Go ahead and make some DIRECT accusations blown, then back them up. That's all I EVER Ask. Real, factual, supporting evidence. The proof is NOT in making the accusation, but in supporting it.
    Should I find you a few new "FREE-THINKing philosophy professors to use clown? Your recent crop have already proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, their incompetence in the fields they wish to speak on.
    What are YOU going to say when the pile you are shoveling never does hit the fan? Do we get a retraction??

Blown 472
    I run the fan blown, from a bunker, by remote controll (just like the planes/missiles that hit WTC & the pentagon). Stuff can hit it all day long, and I don't care.
    Go ahead and make some DIRECT accusations blown, then back them up. That's all I EVER Ask. Real, factual, supporting evidence. The proof is NOT in making the accusation, but in supporting it.
    Should I find you a few new "FREE-THINKing philosophy professors to use clown? Your recent crop have already proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, their incompetence in the fields they wish to speak on.
    What are YOU going to say when the pile you are shoveling never does hit the fan? Do we get a retraction??
    Nuf said.
    Sure, I will give you a retraction and shower bush with praise.