How do you like the new layout of the magazine? I'm refering to the writeups on diferent boats. I think there was more info and statistics listed under SPEED AND SPECS the way they used to do the write ups. Its ALSO nice to see Mfg. info including thier website. Lets just say I wanted this new NEXT deckbooat. How in the hell do I call them? What happened to the driver 1 and driver 2 write ups? Has someone gotten lazy or does this save Larry a little coin?
I also would like to see some comparisons done on the same size boat with same power so you can actually see which one out performs the other. Its a little hard to compare a boats stats to another boat when one was tested with an H.O. and the other was tested with a TCM 800. Alot of time these comparisons are numerous issues apart. For example what I'm saying is compare a 28-29 V hull or cat with a merc 525. Test one from Lavey, Eliminator, Dcb, etc..... Do another issue with 23-24 and then 25-27....etc. Everybody knows the Howard 25 will blow the competition away but we would like to know how far off is the eliminator or Shockwave that is 15k less. Maybe even do this in the same issue???
I LOVE MY MAGAZINE!!! I just think it needs a little fixing.
Does somebody need some help over there? If so shoot me a PM........I'm available.
rant over just my .02