Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chargers - Don't read if you DVR the game...

Not So Fast
    Na, flipped around on the early games and got my fill. Mostly Pitt/ATL, CIN/CAR and my GD Fins. Spent the afternoon w/ the kids
    I hear ya, unfortunately I am a fan of the Chargers and have started watching the Cards lately cause we live in AZ now, so this was a double dose of humility :cry: :cry: More crying!!!!!! NSF

slink
    I hear ya, unfortunately I am a fan of the Chargers and have started watching the Cards lately cause we live in AZ now, so this was a double dose of humility :cry: :cry: More crying!!!!!! NSF
    Try being a Dolphin fan :cry: :cry: ..........F'N Marino curse

jbone
    Am I the only one that thought Gates scored a TD in the 1st quarter when he stretched out over the goal line. He was on top of a KC defender and never had a knee or hand down.
    And, where did the "in the grasp calls go" Remember when we recovered 2 fumbles that were taken away because Ben was called in the grasp.
    I think Rivers was in the grasp too when he fumbled???
    Thats 2 losses the Chargers should have won. I think they played better than that Baltimore and KC.
    Just my .02 cents.
    Go Chargers!
    J

scooooter7
    Sorry the Chargers lost, but I am a KC fan. Any time the Chiefs play against Shottenheimer, we are going to be READY.
    Don't forget about Shottenheimer in the playoffs, you might as well FIRE him now.

Not So Fast
    I didnt get the game today, I was spared the heartbreak except my sons kept calling me tellling me what was happening. Sounded like we played like shit the first half and AGAIN THIS LITTLE MONKEY FACED ASSBITE field goal kicker missed a rather important kick. NSF

OCMerrill
    Try being a Dolphin fan :cry: :cry: ..........F'N Marino curse
    Your seriously hurting about now.

OCMerrill
    I didnt get the game today, I was spared the heartbreak except my sons kept calling me tellling me what was happening. Sounded like we played like shit the first half and AGAIN THIS LITTLE MONKEY FACED ASSBITE field goal kicker missed a rather important kick. NSF
    He should not have missed that FG. Thats what their for...to make the important one and ALL the others.
    But, the Bolts just made a mess of the first 20 min. of the game. It was almost a bit sad as of this season they have not had a first half like this. It was bad.
    I hope its not a sign of things to come. We need something to root for in so cal (if you not a college ball fan) that actually has a chance.

scooooter7
    He should not have missed that FG. Thats what their for...to make the important one and ALL the others.
    But, the Bolts just made a mess of the first 20 min. of the game. It was almost a bit sad as of this season they have not had a first half like this. It was bad.
    I hope its not a sign of things to come. We need something to root for in so cal (if you not a college ball fan) that actually has a chance.
    Their next coupla games ain't gonna be easy for the Chargers. Chiefs will be in the thick of things before you know it. And nobody is giving the Chiefs any credit. If Daunte Hall hadn't been so rusty, the game would not have been as close. LT's rushing yards were how many? He did have a great pass for a TD though.

SummitKarl
    welcome to my world :rollside:
    next time I move to a new state, I am dam well going to make sure the pro teams in that state play at least 500 ball
    NSF can you name this Charger, yup I have suffered being a Charger fan that long
    http://www.profootballhof.com/assets/hof/mug1167.jpg

Not So Fast
    Looks like Bambi to me Karl NSF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast