Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chargers - Don't read if you DVR the game...

460 jus getn it
    GO BRONCOS.................................woo hoo how bout KC.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Just happen to catch the last 33 seconds of the game. :cry: :cry: Doesn't matter. Once a Charger fan, always a Charger fan, win or lose. :rollside:
    <-------- My glass is always half full!

Ziggy
    Am I the only one that thought Gates scored a TD in the 1st quarter when he stretched out over the goal line. He was on top of a KC defender and never had a knee or hand down.
    And, where did the "in the grasp calls go" Remember when we recovered 2 fumbles that were taken away because Ben was called in the grasp.
    I think Rivers was in the grasp too when he fumbled???
    Thats 2 losses the Chargers should have won. I think they played better than that Baltimore and KC.
    Just my .02 cents.
    Go Chargers!
    J
    Yup, I thought it was good for a TD, no question.
    And yeah, I yelled at my TV to ask about the "in the grasp" call we'd experienced just a few weeks ago.
    Those last minute drives againt the D are driving me nuts, somethings haven't changed......and now we're gonna be down 3 of the top LineBackers in the league for 4-5 weeks......ouch-o-rama
    I'm sure there was some devilish doings in KC as well :crossx: , for some crazy reason the hotel the Charger players were staying had a "false" fire alarm going off at 5am :crossx: The guys were nice and groggy by game time......bet your booty some fanatical KC fan had night duty at the hotel :skull:
    Yet, with all the things that did go wrong the team nearly pulled it off....nearly. Take away that holding call by Olivia on the Bolts' last drive and KC may well have gone home with their heads hanging that's how close it was... :cry:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123