Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wire prices

phebus
    Rick,
    Move the spa closer to the panel !!
    Then it would be too far from the refrigerator! :rollside:

Havasu1986
    Rick... You pulling permits? The inspector is going to want to see the buried conduit.

voodoomedman
    Rick... You pulling permits? The inspector is going to want to see the buried conduit.
    At least take lots of pictures. I didn't pull any permits when getting my stuff done but I have lots of pictures with tape measures showing the required depth and such.

4DAY4PLAY
    At least take lots of pictures. I didn't pull any permits when getting my stuff done but I have lots of pictures with tape measures showing the required depth and such.
    Pictures dont do you much good anymore....the fact is, when you go to sell your house they will look for the permits, if you dont have them you have to get them. Theres no guarantee they HAVE to give you a permit... years ago pictures may have worked, but theres too many lawsuits now, and most cities wont sign over a permit unless it was properly applied for before the work. Besides, taking pictures of the process doesnt prove it was your house, and your basically saying "i know i should have pulled a permit, but i'll take these pics just in case they catch me later"...basically providing means for the term neglegience. Pay the money now, and do it correctly is my advice. Trust me, i learned the hard way with a patio cover i built several years ago!!

Sleek-Jet
    Pretty sure that permits aren't required here in AZ for adding a spa sub panel and service.
    Unless Pheb is upgrading his main service or main panel to do it, then permits and inspections are required.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345