Thread: IHBA's @ Firebird

AZKC
    Who's coming out next weekend, I'd like to swing through the pits on Saturday and meet some of the V-drive guys/gals. Post boat names and/or numbers(of yours or somebody ya know thats going to be there)kinda like a roll call. That would be kool.
    Thanks
    KC
    [ April 24, 2003, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: AZKC ]

I replied in the Sandbar section but just in case. Look for a baby blue capsuled PGF (818, old man's) and a Top Eliminator white flat called HeartBeat (181 hopefully). They should be pitted next to one another. Would definetely like to put names to faces and have some cold ones. See you guys there.

AZKC,
    We will be there. Top Alcohol Flat #535. It is all white with Purple panels on the wing. Come by and say hi. Ask for Tony.
    JBG

AZKC
    I'll see you guys there, rumor has it Her454 maybe hanging around also. Be nice to meet Her also if I can get past Jordy
    KC

Her454
    AZKC:
    I'll see you guys there, rumor has it Her454 maybe hanging around also. Be nice to meet Her also if I can get past Jordy
    KC LOL, I'll be there. MLHB's Kurt Powers will be racing Rat Attack so I'll be in the pits with them...and of course being a Guru Grouuuupie....and hangin with Jordy. Stop by and say Hi!

AZKC
    Trying for Saturday, I'll look you guys up, KPhayes is trying to make it also.
    KC

LUVNLIFE
    We are there Friday morning. We will be in motorhome spot 44. Feel free to stop by and shoot the shit. wink

126driver
    LUVNLIFE:
    We are there Friday morning. We will be in motorhome spot 44. Feel free to stop by and shoot the shit. wink No circle races at Firebird this year so maybe we'll pound on that motorhome door around say 7AM Sunday for Bloody Marys and scrambled eggs. Sourdough toast too, please. wink