Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Raiders...

Mrs Luvnlife
    I never knew sarcasm was that tough to smell...Some folks need to take their head out of their ass and recognize when someone is having a lil fun...Labeling Raider Fans as Thugs is pretty ignorant as well...WTF??
    Brad
    AGREED!!!!!
    But if that's the way it is.....then I really like my 'thug' way of life !

a catered life
    so much for their perfect season
    F THE BRONCOS GO RAIDERS

XFactor
    I never knew sarcasm was that tough to smell...Some folks need to take their head out of their ass and recognize when someone is having a lil fun...Labeling Raider Fans as Thugs is pretty ignorant as well...WTF??
    GO RAIDERS....Shooting for that first round draft pick...haha
    Brad
    Raider fans are stupid thugs. I'm proud to be ignorant. I strive to become more ignorant everyday. Ignorance is knowing what you don't know. Stupidity is not knowing what you don't know.

Hardly Satisfied
    championship train has left the station...all of you that did not hop on, will now be stuck on the band wagon! see you all in the Super Bowl...bitches. lol.
    Raiders fans must had a hell of a party after the 1st 5 loses

Ziggy
    One more shaved head right here. Glad I didn't miss the train. The funniest thing is how many losing seasons did the S.D. Dolts have? How else do you get prime picks like L.T., Leaf, Eli, and so on. I'm just waiting to get that first pick baby. In a few years...Raiders will be back to whoopin your asses!!!
    As if Janakowski has been worthy of a 1st round pick.........he's gotta learn its between the uprights and not the corner pylons

460 jus getn it
    F THE BRONCOS GO RAIDERSEasy there. They suck, they just happen to beat a team who sucks more....

a catered life
    Easy there. They suck, they just happen to beat a team who sucks more....

DILLIGAF
    championship train has left the station...all of you that did not hop on, will now be stuck on the band wagon! see you all in the Super Bowl...bitches. lol.
    Now you know why nobody takes your Lakers cheerleading seriously either Don...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123