Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free to good LOVING home

andy01
    Ok... sorry.. I gues "I" just don't know many that do...
    No need for "sorry", I was serious. I don't think many people on this site hit Glamis as well, maybe a handfull............ :rollside:

Mrs. casean
    No need for "sorry", I was serious. I don't think many people on this site hit Glamis as well, maybe a handfull............ :rollside:
    You're right! Not many over there, just a few... but 1/2 as much BS goes on there than here!

andy01
    You're right! Not many over there, just a few... but 1/2 as much BS goes on there than here!
    No kidding, you don't see half the BS that you see here. I have said it before, a lot of drama follows the river crowd................. to much sun, to many drinks, to many boobs, to much of something.

Mrs. Bear Down
    oooohh!!! Trust me it has its fair share of DRAMA!!!! :cry:

blackcloud75
    Persian Blue Point Cat
    I have been told I can't have 4 animals... so we have a BEAUTIFUL loving cat looking for a new home.
    Info:
    Female
    Spayed
    Pure Breed Persian Blue Point
    4yrs Old
    Indoors
    loves to be pet and brushed... even doesn't mind baths!!
    Please PM me if interested
    The only pic. I have right now... will take more tonight.
    Declawed?????????
    If so may be interested for da' Princess........

blackcloud75
    Declawed?????????
    If so may be interested for da' Princess........
    Alright....I am gay .....I like cats!!!!

Mrs. Bear Down
    She is NOT declawed... however I will tell you...since she was a baby...she has NEVER ever even used those claws... except to dig in her litter... I haven't had any problems with clawing anything... not people, not dogs, not furniture, not anything... she's just a good little girl.

Mrs. Bear Down
    I think I should mention...
    Part of the reason we are giving her up for adoption is because she doesn't play all that well with other animals... she doesn't mind them if they completely leave her alone... but she definitly likes to be Queen of the household.
    So my suggestion would be a home with no other full time "Indoor" animals...
    Thank you to everyone...

blackcloud75
    Bear Down,
    Kristin say thanks for the consideration....probably wouldn't work with all our pets. I am sure she will get a nice home...Good Luck.

BarryMac
    I think I should mention...
    Part of the reason we are giving her up for adoption is because she doesn't play all that well with other animals... she doesn't mind them if they completely leave her alone... but she definitly likes to be Queen of the household.
    So my suggestion would be a home with no other full time "Indoor" animals...
    Thank you to everyone...
    Guess I'm out also, I already have one Queen indoor pet. Sorry Mrs Bear Down...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast